Human Resources Leadership Development Program
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
This role is set to start June 2022.
What You Will Experience In This Position
The Human Resource Leadership Development Program (HRLD Program) is an entry-level accelerated program for recent college graduates with a proven ability to excel in today’s fast-paced world.
The program will provide graduates who wish to pursue a career in Human Resources the opportunity to gain exposure in the various aspects of Human Resources within a global manufacturing organization. The HRLD Program is designed to develop high-caliber individuals into future leaders who will be driven by our purpose and led by our vision. This program will build on participants’ skills by providing exposure to experienced nVent professionals through various manufacturing and enterprise locations.
The HRLD Program is a three-year program consisting of three, 12-month rotations within one+ locations. Participants will rotate through several facets of the human resources functions based on business needs and individual career aspirations. Therefore, geographic flexibility is required both during and upon completion of the program. Main US Locations of nVent are in Minneapolis, MN, Solon, OH and Redwood City, CA.
Rotation Examples And Post-program Roles Include
- Enterprise Human Resources
- Segment Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Human Resource Development before July 2022.
- Previous internship, co-op experience is required
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future leader in Human Resources
- Desire to grow within nVent’s Human Resources organization upholding the Win Right values
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Ability to work effectively with all levels and functions within the organization
- Willingness to learn and work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Flexibility, organization, and poise under time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to listen effectively, ask questions for clarification and guidance
- Ability to build relationships quickly and work in ambiguous situations
- Strong work ethic and personal responsibility to see things through to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to relocate/ work in different geographies, and travel as required
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions now or in the future
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.1 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,000 people, across more than 80 global locations
- We have a robust portfolio of product brands dating back more than 100 years and including: nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
Your application has been successfully submitted.