Workday Recruiting Post Production Principal Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
CHICAGO, IL OR REMOTE
TopBloc is a startup that provides fixed-time, fixed-price Workday deployment services and on-demand Workday support. We quickly and pragmatically deploy Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Financials business processes and technology, letting our customers focus on their business while they gain immediate value. Once live, we provide expertise and resources as needed to operate and augment the solution.
TopBloc is committed to providing employees with an environment that will foster morale and growth. We are looking for a Workday Recruiting Post Production Principal Consultant who wants the intimacy of working for a small firm but has the ambition to be a driver for success.
Requirements (What We’re Looking For)
- Workday Recruiting Certification (REQUIRED)
- 3+ Years Workday Recruiter implementation or support experience with a Workday partner (REQUIRED)
- Extensive knowledge implementing and/or supporting Workday offer letters, job applications, and job requisitions
- Experience writing custom Advanced and Matrix reports, as well as experience building complex calculated fields
- Experience supporting or implementing Workday recruiting configurations for customers of all sizes
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do)
- Work directly with clients, supporting Workday issues, enhancements, and optimizations
- Consult with clients by offering Workday solutions and business problem resolutions
- Offer insight to on how to optimize Workday for our clients’ business
- Provide support and guidance for entry level consultants on responsibilities
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants to help foster their growth and development
- Able to adapt to job requirement changes as the company grows
Benefits (What We’re Offering)
- Fast-paced and result oriented work culture with competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Basic Life Insurance coverage
- Additional voluntary life insurance available
- Paid Parental Leave & Pregnancy Related Medical Leave
- Generous paid sick leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly wellness/gym subsidy
- Monthly phone subsidy
- 401 (k) and ROTH retirement savings plan with matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company sponsored volunteer opportunities, LinkedIn Learning access, company and team outings
TopBloc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.