Business Recruiter - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Product: We offer NFT domains which have the potential to have a global impact and can be used as:
- Your universal username across apps and websites
- Website URLs
- Payment address for crypto wallets
- And much more!
Mission: We’re returning power to the people; championing their right to control their own data, govern their own identity and make their own choices. Learn more about our values and vision.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation and learning, including a world-class Crypto Education Program to support people at all stages of their crypto journey.
Location: 100% Remote. We are US-based with hubs in Ukraine, Singapore, Ireland and Canada.
Growth: 3x employee growth in 2021. 4-5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: Series A in 2019 led by Boost VC and Tim Draper, 6.9MM raised. Profitable and growing exponentially since 2019.
Team: 90+ employees in 16+ different countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
We’re looking for a highly accomplished recruiter to lead talent sourcing and acquisition for all business roles. This person will hire 2 - 4 roles per month and will support the entirety of our talent acquisition lifecycle. This includes sourcing, employer branding, applicant screening and interviewing, recruitment analytics, and process improvements.
- A self-starter who is able to set their own goals and work independently to achieve them
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A great storyteller who can connect with candidates from all walks of life
- Excited about working on a remote-first, globally distributed team
- Own full cycle recruitment, from kickoff to offer, for all business roles
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Recommend new ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the growth of the company, improve the candidate experience, and increase talent diversity
- Articulate a compelling vision, value proposition and business strategy to all candidates
- Partner with leaders to understand their hiring needs, craft job descriptions and assessments, and create a smooth transition from offer acceptance to new hire onboarding
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Manage and improve upon our Applicant Tracking System
- Track and analyze recruiting KPIs and communicate curated updates to hiring managers and senior leaders
- Protect and promote the company's reputation and employer brand
- Lead assigned recruiting projects, such as employer branding, community outreach, systems implementation and referral program management
- 4+ years experience in full cycle recruiting or staffing: sourcing, screening, managing pipelines, and closing candidates
- Ability to identify, engage and close talented candidates, including those in niche roles and leadership positions
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (competency-based, topgrading, behavioral, etc…)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to write highly polished job descriptions and candidate communications quickly
- Strong relationship building skills and a proven ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a large number of tasks per day
Nice To Have
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Interest in cryptocurrency / blockchain
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- Experience with Linkedin Recruiter
- Knowledge of employment law and immigration requirements when hiring
Greenhouse (ATS), Rippling (HRIS), BrightHire, Slack, Notion, G-Suite, Linkedin Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Team
Part of the broader People function, the Talent Acquisition team at Unstoppable Domains supports the growth of the company across all departments and geographic locations, while being laser-focused on creating fair, equitable and dignified candidate experience. The team currently consists of 2 recruiters focused on hiring in North America, and a senior technical recruiter in Ukraine; all reporting to a Director of People. By Q2 2022, we will onboard additional technical and business recruiters, recruiting coordinators and recruiting managers in North America, Ukraine, Singapore and Ireland, scaling the team from 3 to a total of 12.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 15 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities for all team members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product and plans for 2021, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast
Your application has been successfully submitted.