Talent Acquisition & Career Development Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Talent Acquisition & Career Development Strategist will lead the Human Resources department’s recruitment efforts to attract and retain top talent as well as provide internal development and growth opportunities for existing employees. This position will be instrumental in understanding and building a company culture that embodies every aspect of our core values.
The Talent Acquisition & Career Development Strategist will leverage the company’s mission focused initiative to get more girls outdoors: Adventure Ready Girls.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with Senior Director of HR to understand and execute the organization’s human resources and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Assess employees’ job satisfaction and creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Meet with department heads to create clear growth and development plans for existing employees
- Re-evaluate job descriptions to ensure ARB is targeting and attracting top talent that aligns with the company’s core competencies and values.
- Leverage company social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn and ARB careers website) to spotlight employees, career opportunities, new hires, missions, and more ARB happenings.
- Work with HRBP to organize new hire orientation and trainings as well as trainings for existing hires.
- Provide performance review management training for new (and existing) employees, to ensure review process is streamlined and completed in timely manner.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, changes, and new technologies in human resources talent management.
- The role will be charged with leading Adventure Ready Girls’, the company’s mission focused initiative to get more girls outdoors and close the gender gap in outdoor participation:
1. Leverage ARG as key recruitment piece to aid and assist in attracting and retaining top
2. Increase overall company awareness of ARG and increase employee engagement
- Enforce HR & Company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About our company:
At Adventure Ready Brands we pride ourselves on exhibiting quality in all we do. We are built upon core values that cultivate a culture of growth focused on results, customer satisfaction, leadership, innovation and initiative, as well as communication and teamwork. Adventure Ready Brands exists to inspire outdoor adventure!
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, FSA, HSA, Supplemental Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, 401k with matching program, as well as company paid Short Term Disability, a company paid Life Insurance policy. At ARB, we provide full or part time shifts, weekends off, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and a work environment with a hardworking, dedicated, and friendly staff!
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field.
- A minimum of three years of talent acquisition experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Ability to act with the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Remote/Hybrid option.
Your application has been successfully submitted.