Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims & Hers is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing Talent Acquisition team! This role will play an integral part in supporting the recruiting function and contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high-level candidate and customer experience, administrative support, and delivery of operational excellence to the organization. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator should have a passion for working with people across the organization as well as a knack for problem solving and savvy thinking.
- Support recruiters by scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews include phone and Google Hangout
- Maintain and audit Applicant Tracking System (experience with an ATS similar to Greenhouse preferred)
- Partner with hiring managers for seamless scheduling process and solving last minute interview schedule changes
- Coordinating the pre-interview and post-interview meetings and providing materials for hiring teams
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
Who You Are
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator , HR or administrative experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Act as an ambassador in the candidate experience
- Experience utilizing Google Suite products specifically scheduling meetings through Google Calendars
- Solid experience with heavy interview scheduling across time zones (East Coast, West Coast and International)
- Working knowledge of an ATS similar to Greenhouse is preferred
- Proven ability to take initiative and build positive and productive professional relationships
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment, effectively balancing and prioritizing projects
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent follow-through skills
- Able to be flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.