Senior Talent Care Advisor (RPO) - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
The Senior Talent Care Advisor is responsible for providing administration and candidate care services for senior client stakeholders, typically supporting senior, executive and/or strategic hires for one or more client accounts. Typically, the role will be based on-site with the client and provide a high-touch, concierge style service to hiring managers, interviewers and candidates to drive an exceptional experience with our TAO service. The Senior TCA ensures that candidates are informed and comfortable throughout the recruitment process to drive a positive candidate experience, up until their first day of employment. In addition, the Senior TCA will ensure that appropriate stakeholders are updated on candidate status and outcomes of each stage of the recruitment process. The TCA manages many administrative tasks involved in the recruitment process such as interview scheduling, logistics, travel arrangements, job posting, systems management and reporting. They will either manage directly or liaise with other team members to ensure that the offer contract generation, pre-employment checks and on-boarding processes are successfully concluded. The role will report into the Talent Acquisition Manager for the account and will liaise with the Recruitment Managers/Team Leads for the TCA and Recruitment Coordinator teams to share best practice and drive excellent service to the client.
- Provides a high-touch concierge service for senior client stakeholders, supporting them through all aspects of the hiring process.
- Act as the point of contact for the candidate for updates, feedback and queries during the recruitment process.
- Organizes logistics, scheduling and travel arrangements as needed for interviews with candidates and the interviewing team.
- Where required, work with Executive Search vendors ensuring interview arrangements and interview feedback is shared in a timely manner
- Supports requisition creation/approval process as required.
- Posts job adverts on sourcing channels.
- Generates and send out offer letters/packages to candidates, ensuring all required internal approvals are in place.
- Initiate required pre-employment checks, including liaison with any third-party vendors.
- Resolve any pre-employment check variations with the candidate and any third-party vendors.
- Initiate and/or action onboarding activities.
- Ensure all parties are updated on candidate offer acceptance and progress through each stage of the background verification and on-boarding process.
- Communicate the decision of the candidate to all recruitment support groups
- Keep systems updated and send out status notifications as required.
- Shares best practice and service improvement recommendations with the wider TCA and Recruitment Coordinator community
- Contributes, through excellent delivery, to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluency in English At least 2 years’ experience of working in an administrative and/or personal assistant capacity
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office
- Ability to travel if required
- Ability to work independently and proactively develop client relationships
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Previous experience of supporting senior stakeholders
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment and/or HR environment
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
This job requires you to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior to your start date, where legally permissible. Proof of vaccination status will be required. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical, pregnancy or religious reasons, we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a competitive benefits program which may include medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), life insurance, IBM 401(k) Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.