Recruiting Manager (Work from Home)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Hiring Company We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Recruiting Manager to create, implement and support our recruiting strategy. As the Senior Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for managing the recruiting team and overall function to meet high-volume hiring goals.
As the Recruiting Manager, you will work closely with senior leadership, our contact center operations team, and our HR Generalist team.
- Partner with department/function leaders to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process for the organization including defining recruitment measurements, regular reporting and taking appropriate actions to close gaps.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Responsible for owning and maximizing the utilization of the applicant tracking (ATS) system.
- Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Build valued partnerships with internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitor and look for ways to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting tools and resources and develop new procedures as needed.
- Review and select suitable job advertising options and set the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions within in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for key jobs in the organization.
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Manages and develops and provides overall guidance to the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Facilitate recruitment training for HR Recruiters and line managers
- Attend conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and decision-making in a fast-paced high-volume recruiting environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications as well as recruitment software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Good understanding of Branding strategies
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Education And Experience
- Must have seven of recruiting experience and a minimum of 3 in a recruiting manager role.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/related field or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Must have experience leading social media campaigns.
- Call Center recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- CIR certification strongly preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at time
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Company matching 401K
Your application has been successfully submitted.