Recruitment Specialist- Work from Home
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
Power up your career in the dynamic energy industry! Hiring Company Corporation is an international energy distribution and services company that provides superior service in delivering a range of energy products. By operating as a best-in-class service provider, offering a great place to work, serving our communities and delivering value to investors, we aim to positively impact the lives of our shareholders, , customers and communities.
Hiring Company Corporation (NYSE: Hiring Company) is a holding company that distributes and markets energy products and services through our subsidiaries and the company’s common stock is a balanced growth and income investment. Hiring Company Corporation has paid common dividends for more than 135 consecutive .
In addition to a challenging career and competitive compensation, our enjoy:
Generous And Family-friendly Health & Welfare Benefits Including
- Optional Health Savings Account
- Optional Dependent Care Savings Account
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Prescription Coverage
- Health Advocate
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Work from home policy
- Assistance Program
Additional Benefits Include
- 401K with a generous company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Assistance with Professional Credentialing
- Adoption Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Onsite Deli
- Discount Programs
The Recruitment Specialist provides recruiting support for Hiring Company and other business units while reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager. The specialist is a main point of contact for managers handling the whole recruitment lifecycle. May work with other Business Units as needed on special projects.
- Develop and implement comprehensive and state of the art recruitment strategies, including methods for full time, part time and seasonal or contract positions and can function within the assigned recruitment budget
- Administer temporary staff needs and vendor billing transactions including negotiating favorable rates and finalizing associated contracts (MSAs and SOWs).
- Manage all aspects of a full cycle recruiting process to meet various staffing goals across all levels
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity, including those which maintain the Company’s compliance with Affirmative Action
- Is expert at utilizing the applicant tracking system, contingent workforce management system and keeps entries current
- Maintains recruitment vendor relations and selection and monitors performance metrics
- Special project as assigned.
- Assistance with some onboarding activities when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or min of 2 recruiting experience
- 2-5 corporate recruiting or agency experience
- Support a large employment base on a variety of topics
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Ability to present to groups, listen and communicate professionally
- Ability to drive strategic direction. Strong decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of recruiting practices and general staffing policies
- Understanding of basic HR compliance in staffing
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Hiring Company Corporation is an Equal Opportunity . The company maintains and observes employment policies that do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, age, ancestry and any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. This applies to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classifications, work assignments, promotions, demotions, layoffs, terminations, transfers, and all other conditions of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.