Employee Relations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Atlanta, GA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Social Science, Psychology, or a related field (e.g., Mathematics, Engineering, etc.), or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in human resources as an analyst or relevant experience in SQL, Python, or other data/scripting languages
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing an ongoing relationship with clients, and presenting to audiences
- Experience building and maintaining a solution to collect, store, and organize data to address client needs
- Experience manipulating data to measure the effectiveness of programs, interventions, and efforts for an organization
- Experience forming testable statements generated from inductive reasoning that can be verified via statistical and analytical means
- Ability to influence without authority and be client service-oriented with an emphasis on creativity and diligence
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with technical and non-technical partners
About The Job
As the Employee Relations Analyst, you will enable the Employee Relations (ER) team to deliver solutions to clients seamlessly. Your priority will be to provide data and analytics to the ER team and to plan and keep track of related delivery across the team and clients. This will involve effective communication, superb organization, and collaboration on a global scale with a wide variety of stakeholders. You'll be detail-oriented, conscientious, analytical, and curious. You will bring problem solving capabilities and use quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done.
You will work in conjunction with Employee Relations Partners, Human Resource Business Partners and Consultants, Integrity and Governance, Ethics and Compliance, Security, Internal Audit, and Employment Legal on executing established processes and refining them to make them more efficient. You will play a key role in helping our global ER team address the data and analytical needs of their teams and clients across the globe.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $122,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies, working with multiple data sources related to different activities (e.g. ER metrics, performance, etc.) to identify problems and develop hypotheses, answer questions, and create solutions.
- Create effective, scalable, and easy to understand ER reporting solutions. Architect, develop, and automate ER data and analytics solutions, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, and establish data audit initiatives as needed for continuous improvement.
- Use solutions to provide accurate and reliable reporting, data analysis, and analytics presentations for ER leadership and projects.
- Develop an understanding of the broader People Operations data ecosystem, consulting with stakeholders in and outside the organization and acting as an influential thought partner to help identify various needs and the relevant ER data and methodology.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Your application has been successfully submitted.