Volunteer: Compensation Plan for Communities In Schools San Antonio
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Help Communities In Schools San Antonio learn how to attract and retain talented employees with a compensation plan that is in keeping with marketplace trends and financially feasible.
The mission of Communities In Schools of San Antonio (CIS-SA) is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
Fun Fact About Us
We are working on becoming a Trauma-Informed Certified non-profit.
What You'll Work On
- Review of job descriptions, pay structure, internal value, competitive market data, non-monetary rewards and benefits
- Recommendations for updating staff compensation and incentive plans
We need to be able to retain our employees longer than the current average of 3 years and reduce our turnover by at least 12%.
- Human Resources
- Organizational Design
- Background in recruiting, HR or management
- Experience in creating compensation plans
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-30 hours over 5-18 weeks
Why You'll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire's team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Your application has been successfully submitted.