Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recruiting Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is key to Facebook’s success. The global DEI recruiting team is seeking a hands-on Program Manager who will manage the execution of a wide range of initiatives and programs across the recruiting organization.You will be part of a high performing team who is setting new standards for diversity recruiting. The ideal candidate will be adaptive, able to execute strategy and manage diversity focused recruiting events . A demonstrated impact in recruiting initiatives and programs focused on underrepresented talent is required, as is a passion for diversity, equity and inclusion.This is a highly collaborative role requiring strong partnership across Recruiting, Brand, Diversity, Engineering, Business and external agencies to identify solutions to support recruiting.
- Manage programs and sourcing strategies that enable our recruiting teams to identify and engage underrepresented talent.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in recruiting, employee resource groups and business functions to develop program timelines, milestones and key deliverables.
- Partner with the Attract team to create effective outreach campaigns for underrepresented communities and event strategies.
- Develop and implement recruiting events including planning, program management, stakeholder engagement, vendor management, outreach and prep, logistics, content curation, marketing and other core elements to successfully meet event objectives.
- Manage events budget, calendar, team communication, briefings, and post-event reporting for underrepresented recruiting pipelines.
- Provide recruiting resource updates via newsletters and internal communications.
- Champion diversity and inclusion internally and externally by approaching programming with diversity, equity and inclusion in mind.
- 4+ years experience in recruiting or talent acquisition.
- 4+ years of project/program management experience, driving complex projects against KPIs to completion and leading cross-functional teams.
- 2+ years of demonstrated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion experience, with focus on recruitment of underrepresented talent.
- Proven skills in event management, creative and data-driven approach to solving problems, and confident with synthesizing data and making recommendations.
- Operational excellence and organizational skills with an eye for developing processes and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity.
- Experience in fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Marketing Tools, etc.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.