Sourcing Recruiter - Talent Engagement Consultant
What We Offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Attend briefing meetings with business leaders, hiring managers and other internal stakeholders
- Advise key stakeholders in strategic hiring initiatives
- Work collaboratively with teammates and internal stakeholders on research projects and pipelines as requested
- Build presentations on market analysis and research; providing key insights that influence sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Execute on sourcing strategies developed
- Source and develop candidate pipelines via LinkedIn recruiter, CRM, and other strategic talent initiatives
- Drive proactive multi-channel talent engagement using LinkedIn, CRM, and other sources such as Meetups, Networking, Conferences, etc.
- Creatively source through other channels and uncover alternative sources of talent
- Identify best sources of talent and help develop engagement strategies
- Engage potential candidates in conversations to glean market data, trends develop future relationships and fill headcount
- Drive continuous talent engagement: using brand content & personalized communication to continuously engage & nurture talent to SAP
- Actively partner with Talent Attraction to build strategic and impactful pipelines for SAP roles
- 5+ years’ experience in talent Engagement & attraction or recruiting
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and potential candidates
- Stakeholder management experience
- General knowledge of HR systems and processes and their relation to the recruiting process is essential
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:310691 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Your application has been successfully submitted.