Talent Acquisition Recruiter Supervising Associate - Location Flexible
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Everything we do for our clients comes down to having the right business, technical knowledge and leadership for every occasion. Our colleagues across the business look to our Talent Attraction & Acquisition (TA2) team to consistently provide the most promising talent to our world-class organization. As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you’ll be right at the heart of that goal, directly engaging with business leaders, colleagues and candidates from a diverse array of backgrounds.
As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Supervising Associate, you’ll own recruiting responsibilities aligned to a specific service line and/or region of EY. You’ll partner with an Experienced Hire Recruiter to manage the talent pipeline by identifying top talent and converting prospects into active candidates. As part of a high performing team, you’ll serve as a trusted business advisor to our leaders, Talent Team, and hiring managers by overseeing all external candidate engagement and driving talent to EY. You’ll ensure an exceptional candidate experience for every candidate, so our reputation for quality and innovation will be in your hands. In return, you’ll have the support of a network of highly knowledgeable colleagues, and the opportunity to make a significant impact to your team and EY.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Developing recruiting strategies to attract experienced hires and serve as a key contact to client groups and external candidates. Developing sound business relationships with key stakeholders to achieve hiring goals
- Driving the sourcing strategy to identify, attract and build a talent pipeline as well as making assessments and recommendations on talent in the market
- Ensuring all appropriate sourcing strategies are utilized, including inclusiveness initiatives and other creative sourcing techniques
- Providing operational and process excellence to ensure a quality candidate experience
- Recommending and managing local and national recruiting initiatives and special events to support the service line
- Integrating EY's brand strategy into all recruitment activity at all levels across all platforms
- Acting as a change agent for new technology, tools and processes that are rolled out to the broader recruiting community
- Staying abreast of talent and labor market insights
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Demonstrated knowledge and prior experience in attracting and engaging experienced hires while leveraging a variety of recruitment resources
- Strategic-thinking skills and ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Consultative approach with clients, serving as a talent advisor on the external pipeline of prospective candidates
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of five to eight plus years of experienced hire recruitment experience
- Knowledge and experience in creative sourcing techniques of experienced hires
- Working knowledge of current recruitment/hiring laws and practices
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and knowledge and experience working with applicant tracking software
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with numerous projects happening simultaneously
- Strong reporting and data analytical skills
What We Look For
We’re interested in knowledgeable professionals ready to take ownership for attracting and engaging external candidates for EY. You’ll need to be naturally curious, ready to learn and have a genuine passion for finding the right people for the right roles. If you’re aiming to influence change within a world class recruiting organization, all while developing your own career, this role is for you.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.