Talent Acquisition Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards - not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who We Want
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do
- Do you want to be a true partner with the business to bring top talent into the organization? At Stryker, our mission in Talent Acquisition is “Together with our hiring teams, we enable Stryker’s mission through delivery of top diverse talent.” We want to attract top performers and are looking for a highly skilled Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) to do that!
- The TABP partners with our TA resources to provide candidates from diverse recruitment sources. You will build relationships with hiring managers, candidates, agency partners, and others in a way that is engaging and meaningful.
- Partner with internal and external customers, at all levels to identify trends, propose strategies, and resolve issues
- Promote a customer-centered culture serving as a consultant to internal/external customers, striving to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the team
- Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements
- Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency
- Execute strategic recruitment plans to support the recruitment life-cycle for a dedicated functional area
- Provides input into the development of and execution of overall functional area recruitment strategy
- Manage a high volume of requisitions at any given time
- Support complex customer groups
- Builds and maintains relationships with HRBPs, hiring managers and candidates for a dedicated functional area
- Champion the recruitment process and provides hiring managers direction and consultation on strategic and recruitment trends, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparison
- Lead strategy sessions with hiring manager
- Present labor market intelligence and consultation to hiring manager
- Review candidates from Inbound Recruiter and determines whether or not to progress to Gallup
- Present candidate slate to hiring manager with recommendations
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the customer group
- Write compelling job postings to attract and engage talent
- Execute the recruiting plan for a given search and directs partners on necessary actions
- Determine when to engage Sourcing and/or third party partners
- Manage candidates from all sources, including those from Internal Mobility and agencies, from Recruiter screen through disposition/hire, including the offer stage
- Optimize the Applicant Tracking System to manage the entire candidate process and ensure optimal employment practices and compliance with government regulations
- Contribute to department Social Media efforts (e.g. contributes to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter either directly or by providing materials)
- Evaluate, interpret and explain talent based selection tools with/for hiring managers
- Assist with the coordination of interview schedules and offer letters
- Attend job fairs, university events or other recruiting venues as requested
- Utilize data and analytics to influence hiring managers and to create/drive strategy
- Create proactive innovative attraction and sourcing techniques
- Partner with dedicated business area to gain a detailed understanding of business goals and needs, providing direction and consultation on strategic and emerging recruitment and attraction trends, best practices, legal developments, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons
- Support the workforce planning process
- Stay up to date on emerging recruitment trends, best practices, legal developments, and benchmark comparisons
- Support special projects of varying size under direction of leadership
What You Need
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-2 years of experience or applicable Stryker experience
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, including both oral and written communication
- Must be able to multitask and bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must be able to negotiate effectively
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time
- Be proficient at understanding the use of recruiting tools such as Talent profiles, Performance Profiles and Behavioral Interviewing
- Must be able to analyze and resolve both routine and non-routine Human Resources and business issues using independent judgment
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.