ICS is a leading provider of outsourced IT services, cybersecurity, communications, and remote workforce solutions throughout the United States. As a customer-focused company, ICS integrates the industry's best technologies and practices for each customer's specific needs. We also serve as an extension of our customers' IT departments, enabling them to innovate and grow their business while helping protect them from the risk of cybersecurity threats. Employing a team of high-level engineers, we have built a loyal customer base across the region. Headquartered in Binghamton, New York, ICS employs over 130 people throughout its four office locations. As the company continues to expand its footprint, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. To learn more about ICS, please visit www.icscomplete.com.
We're passionate about creating a great place to work for our employees. We strive to provide great opportunities to learn and grow as a team. We are proud of the work we do and the clients we support.
ICS understands that everyone comes from different backgrounds with different skillsets and is committed to the development and advancement of all employees. We are a highly collaborative organization, and there will be many opportunities to learn from your colleagues and advance your career. ICS offers certification programs to help grow your skills.
Work life balance is important to us. ICS is committed to working with each employee individually to find a schedule that allows them to fulfill their responsibilities both inside and outside of work. ICS offers flexible work hours, as well as opportunities to work from home when necessary.
If you enjoy interacting with people, have a passion to make a difference in our communities, and are up for a challenge, we offer the opportunity for a great career within a supportive business environment.
The Human Resources Director oversees the overall strategic direction, planning, coordination, and administration of the Human Resources and Human Capital Management functions at ICS. The ideal candidate should have experience having worked in a fast-paced ever-changing environment and should have had prior experience laying the foundation for HR operations, policies, and overall best practices. This role requires generalist knowledge in several areas that include but are not limited to employee relations, compensation, recruiting, performance management, career planning, benefits administration, compliance and reporting. You will manage a small team of HR professionals. The Human Resources Director will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will work out of our Endicott or Syracuse New York Office.
- Partner with the leadership team to formulate, develop, implement, and evaluate a HR and Talent Management Strategy to achieve the organization's vision, mission and goals.
- Develop and utilize best-practices in regards to workforce planning and employment, compensation and benefits, and risk management.
- Direct strategy and efforts to attract, recruit and hire talent to achieve the company's growth needs.
- Design strategies for improving relationship management and performance metrics.
- Ensure managers are equipped to engage in constructive and ongoing feedback and coaching, collaborate effectively when co-managing staff, and encourage staff to actively participate in identifying and addressing performance gaps.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Mitigate legal risk to the organization through proactive training, education and policy enforcement.
- Conduct investigations of harassment/discrimination and other allegations of workplace misconduct.
- Maintain current knowledge and application of all relevant laws and regulations at the local, state and national level relating to employment and ensure organizational compliance.
- Monitor and manage the company's benefits and 401k plan
- Educate and advise managers and senior leaders on HR-related legal and regulatory matters and ensure HR programs, practices and policies are aligned.
- Ensure that employee files and records are properly and securely maintained.
- Review, provide guidance, and approve all management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Regularly engage in direct communication with Executive Leadership Team on key human resources matters.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent years of experience in Human Resources or related field
- HRCI and/or SHRM Certification required
- A minimum of 7 years of HR generalist experience partnering directly with senior leadership to develop, align and implement HR and organizational development strategies
- Experience supervising and developing staff
- Experience implementing strategies and systems for talent management, compensation and benefits, and HR technology
- Working knowledge of up-to-date employment laws and other compliance issues
- Expertise in analysis, critical decision making, project management, and process improvement
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, including proficiency in developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to identify, influence, and collaborate with key stakeholders to achieved desired organizational outcomes
- Outstanding judgement, sensitivity and high discretion
- Must be able to travel to satellite office locations as needed
If you meet the above qualifications and a desire to work with an industry leader in IT Solutions and are the team player that we are looking for, consider joining our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.