Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Human Resources Business Partner
What You'll Do
Our Human Resources Partner serves as a business partner to AmeriHome Mortgage, supporting business strategy and enabling the success of the company. As part of the Human Resources team, you help build a talented, highly capable workforce, enhance manager effectiveness and help our people be successful. As a Human Resources Partner, you are a generalist responsible for assisting managers with employee relations, compensation management, performance management, new hire onboarding, policy implementation, and employment law compliance. This position collaborates within the Human Resources department on talent management, recruiting, payroll, and benefits administration. In partnership with the Human Resources Director, you will actively monitor business performance, identify gaps and opportunities, and implement solutions.
What We Are Looking For
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a single point of contact for both employees and managers within an assigned business unit
- Helps the business drive and improve employee engagement, retention of talent, and recognition
- Partners with business leaders on performance evaluation, employee discipline, compensation, and workforce management, advising them of best practices, company policy, and possible solutions
- Provides problem resolution and counsels employees on performance, policies, and/or workplace concerns
- Assists in the development and production of reports, decisions, and business results in relation to established goals
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures that drive business efficiencies
- Up to 20% travel between local offices in CA
- Minimum of 5 years experience in human resources
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of combined education and experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of human resource and labor laws and policies
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Ability to travel to local locations for business or Human Resources needs
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties.
Benefits You’ll Love
We offer all the important things you'd want — like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About The Company
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC. AmeriHome Mortgage is a Western Alliance Bank company.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email HR@westernalliancebank.com or call 602-386-2488. When contacting us, please provide your contact information and state the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to inquiries concerning requests that involve a reasonable accommodation in the application process.
© Western Alliance Bancorporation
Your application has been successfully submitted.