Director of Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why we’re always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - It’s our mission to help people feel better, overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a “think outside the box” approach. You’ll get to learn the tech behind what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail environment, but we don’t have a retail vibe. We want our clients to have fun during their visit, which means our team members should have fun too. Sound good?
If you answered yes to these questions, Restore wants to meet you!
Restore has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Talent Acquisition to join its team in its Austin, Texas headquarters. The Director of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the strategy and management of the recruiting function at both our headquarters and our stores across the country. This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer and partner with the Director of Human Resources.
This role will help to develop our employer brand to external and internal candidates applying for roles at Restore. This includes developing strategies for filling difficult-to-hire roles including software engineers, nurses, and physicians. Additional responsibilities will include continuing to create an inclusive hiring experience with a focus on developing high-volume recruiting efficiencies and strategies. You will also work on the development of an internal recruiting agency that will support the greater Franchise network with their hiring needs. You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced growth environment and can influence at levels above, beside, and below your own, using data to drive decisions. This is a great opportunity for someone with a desire to make a meaningful difference in the recruiting space at a hyper-growth company backed by world-class investors.
- Lead Restore’s sourcing, recruiting and employer branding strategies to attract and hire diverse talent at both our Headquarters and in our stores across the country.
- Define KPIs, metrics, and reporting methodologies to track the progress of open positions.
- Develop and test an internal recruiting agency for the greater system.
- Coach, mentor, and lead the recruiting team.
- Partner with department heads and business leaders to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges.
- Work with leadership and Human Resources on budget planning, salary requirements, and forecasting.
- Build and refine the recruiting process that aligns with core values, diversity initiatives, and the efficiency of the team.
- Work with the HR Education Team to develop training materials for managers and Franchise owners across the system.
- At least 8+ years of progressive recruiting experience, preference for those who have worked in healthcare or technology.
- At least 3 years of experience leading talent acquisition strategy and building & coaching high-performing recruiting teams.
- Managing or building a recruiting agency is preferred, but not required.
- Experience using JazzHR ATS or CareerPlug ATS is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance Benefits
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Flexible Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to complementary services
- Vacation days
- Access to complimentary and discounted in-store services
Who We Are:
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in America.
Your application has been successfully submitted.