Human Resources Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
presentation of new artistic creations. The company’s internal HR Department is expanding, so they are seeking an Human Resources Assistant to support the HR Department in a variety of projects
The Human Resources Assistant will primarily support the HR Director and HR department on ad hoc projects. Projects the HR Assistant will work on relate to recruiting, onboarding, database management, and reporting vital information to the HR Director. The ideal candidate for this HR Assistant role will enjoy working collaboratively, can multitask, and is comfortable performing a heavy load of administrative tasks.
Responsibilities Of The Human Resources Assistant
- Post new jobs on job boards, review resumes of qualified candidates, schedule prequalifying interviews, conduct phone screens, and assist with salary negotiations
- Support the HR Director on HR Department projects
- Frequently update, review, and manage employee information on internal databases
- Utilize HRIS to run HR-related reports
- Deliver administrative support daily to the HR Director and HR Manager
- Direct employee inquiries to appropriate internal departments
Qualifications For The Human Resources Assistant
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a HR Assistant role with similar responsibilities
- Experience with ADP is a huge plus!
- Demonstrated ability working in a collaborative setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Needs to be a problem solver who can multitask
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The post Human Resources Assistant appeared first on Atrium.
Your application has been successfully submitted.