Talent Acquisition Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
First National Bank of America is seeking someone who is socially-focused with a "how can I help you" attitude to join our Human Resources team!
What you should know about the role
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant you are responsible for supporting all aspects related to the recruiting process. A successful Talent Acquisition Assistant will be an effective communicator who has the ability to provide detailed work quickly, correctly, and efficiently. There will be many different people to meet and work with. As a Talent Acquisition Assistant you must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, and needs of others. A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position.
What you should know about First National Bank of America
The word "exceptional" can mean two slightly different things: (1) "unusual or uncommon", and (2) "outstanding, remarkable, or special." We strive to fit both meanings. This is not your typical bank. At FNBA, we set out to be an exceptional bank and practice the culture, "Work hard, have fun and prosper" while consistently making good decisions surrounding our products, our people and our services so that we can provide an exceptional experience for our customers, in a way that adds value to everyone. Our success is attributed to the way our team works together, we encourage each other to grow both personally and professionally every day. As a result, you'll find a positive work environment that is remarkable and unlike any other banking services company.
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes
- Assist with screening applications
- Schedule interviews and communicate with receptionist on upcoming interviews
- Coordinate and maintains the Employee Referral Program
- Conduct pre-employment screening
- Assist in social media and talent campaigns
- Assist in managing and tracking candidates through the recruiting pipeline helping to ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Attend and participate in college job fairs and recruiting sessions
- Help manage and create reports that will help in tracking and measuring performance
- Support other HR activities/projects as needed
- Manage the NMLS registration and renewal process
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Customer Service
- Social media platform management
- Experience working with a CRM and/or ATS
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel to job fairs and other off-site meetings
- Medical – Multiple plans to choose from including HSA and traditional. Premiums as low as $0.00
- Dental – Premiums as low as $0.00
- Vision – Low premium Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with employer match
- Adjustable desks that can be raised or lowered to sit or stand
First National Bank of America recognizes that the quality of our people is the foundation for our success. Attracting exceptional individuals who value a challenging work environment that rewards the contributions of its people is the cornerstone of our hiring philosophy.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: East Lansing, MI
Note: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this job.
First National Bank of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.