Human Resources Business Partner I
This is a 2 day remote, 3 day in-office hybrid, and located in our Westborough offices.
Who We Are:
As the global leader in third party maintenance, our 2500 Park Place Associates provide support to 21,000+ customers in more than 154+ countries. We are proud to service 90% of Fortune 500 companies and 40% of Forbes 100 clients.
Our company’s strength and success are a credit to our Associates, and Park Place Life is how we communicate and deliver our culture internally. We have been awarded as a NorthCoast 99 “Best Workplace” winner for 10 consecutive years in recognition of our employee commitment. Park Place Life is about collaboration, responsiveness, diversity, and integrity, and represents everything that makes our company great and our culture unique.
Top Rated Benefits We Offer:
- We cover 100% of your Healthcare benefits!
- Profit Sharing!
- 401K matching contributions and earnings are always 100% vested.
- Plus much more!!!
- Manages and resolves mid-level employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Gives appropriate recommendations and reports.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to first & mid-level managers & directors (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Conduct regular meetings with respective business units as needed.
- Consults with various levels of management, providing guidance when appropriate. Works with managers & employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Designs, coordinates & executes HR programs (performance review process & cadences, mobility, employee opinion surveys/action plans and workforce productivity). May be expected to adapt new process to region and responsible for roll out.
- Ensures consistency of best practices across business units
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as employee relations and performance management.
- Guides and administers off-boarding and termination processes and actions. Partners with the HRG (if applicable) on exit interview trends and provides relevant information, follow up and guidance to required managers. If no HRG, HRBP I is responsible for owning and conducting all exit interviews.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR manager & HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, mitigating legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Partners with the HR manager as needed/required.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identifies management, soft skills, HR related and/or compliance training needs for business units. May be responsible for facilitating manager training.
- Assist leaders and guide during company rollouts and process changes
- Consults on performance review and calibration within groups to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Investigates workplace incidents or accidents and prepares appropriate recommendations and reports.
- Mentor HR specialist/generalist level team members as needed.
- Assist HR Manager with project work as needed.
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions activity project work.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 5+ years of Human Resources experience with progressive responsibility in a combination of related functional areas (i.e. Employee Relations (required), Performance Management (preferred), Recruiting, Compensation, Training, Benefits).
- Demonstrated success developing key relationships across various levels of leadership to effective influence decisions.
- Demonstrated success in working through employee relations situations and experience coaching management at multiple levels.
- Working knowledge of HR policy, procedure and federal, state & country laws regarding employment practices for assigned region.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and willingness to take initiative to solve complex problems.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in scope or direction and be flexible to adopting changes quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work fast under deadlines.
- Experience facilitating instructor-led training.
- HRIS software experience.
- CIPD, HRCI or SHRM Certification
- Working with employee populations across multiple states (if applicable) and/or countries.
- HRBP or management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.