Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Human Resources Business Partner, PSJH . This position works 100% remotely but travel once a quarter to Walla Walla will be required for hiring events. This role is open to candidates residing in Washington, Oregon or Montana.
Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to provide a broad range of strategic HR services to leaders within the business area(s) they support. Our HRBPs work in partnership with executives to address operational, talent, and talent life cycle–related issues, including change management, organizational development, culture, employee relations, workforce planning, talent growth, development, and coaching. HRBPs proactively translate the group's business strategies into HR solutions that best enable the team to meet its strategic objectives. HRBPs are extended members of executive and senior leadership and are close advisors to the leadership team. HRBPs work with operational leaders to ensure positive employee and labor relations in their areas of accountability including mitigation labor risks as well as ongoing maintenance/adherence to local contracts where they exist. Possess a deep understanding of the business model, diagnose organizational needs, connect and deploy team capabilities, and consult with customer groups on operational strategies to improve business performance through people. This role leads programs and initiatives, champions the organization's culture, and develops practical local solutions to achieve business objectives. HRBPs are also responsible for coaching leaders to enhance their people-leadership capabilities. A key requirement of this role is the ability to use analytical tools to inform business decisions. In addition, our HRBPs ensure the quality of HR service delivery through effective collaboration with our HR operational services (shared services) and centers of expertise (COE) specialist teams.
In This Position You Will Have The Following Responsibilities
- Design approaches to improve organizational, operational, and people strategies. Customizes HR, talent management, and operational solutions to address specific business imperatives to positively impact operational performance.
- Identify critical gaps in operational and organizational capabilities and design as well as opportunities in the marketplace that enable the enterprise to capitalize on new business.
- Establish and maintains collaborative, credible, trusting partnerships with individuals across a broad range of people and groups, both internal and external.
- Partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter resources to design and execute shared operational and talent strategies.
- Draw upon other HR groups (COEs, HR operational services) to deliver required expertise, resources, and services to drive customer / organizational imperatives. Understands business objectives and needs and connect teams to the right individuals, business strategies, HR strategies, practices, and solutions.
- Use data analytics and reporting to advise and guide senior executives for effective and insightful decision-making. Distills complex information into key insights, clear recommendations, and action plans.
- Lead challenging conversations and interactions.
- Coach and develop leaders and managers to deliver people-management capabilities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 5 years of experience.
Preferred Qualifications For This Position Include
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or related field.
- Senior Human Resource Prof.
About The Department You Will Serve.
Providence Shared Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for our Providence family of organizations across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: HR Business Partner
Other Location(s): Washington, Montana, Oregon
Req ID: 329135
Your application has been successfully submitted.