Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Are you looking to transition into the Wholesale Distribution industry? Robert Half has an excellent opportunity for a talented and motivated Human Resources Assistant to join their team. The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. This short-term contract / temporary opportunity is with a company in the Wholesale Distribution industry and is based in the Charleston, South Carolina area.
What you get to do every day
- Maintain employee database records
- Assist in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Perform various administrative duties
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Command of Leave Requests
- Comprehensive knowledge of Leave Administration
- Deep understanding of performance management
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
Your application has been successfully submitted.