VP of Talent Acquisition - (Remote, US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AM LLC is a public health firm offering collaborative services to federal, state, and local health departments and agencies across the country. AM LLC is a high-growth organization, increasing staff size more than 500% over 2020. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, AM employs virtual and on-site staff in over 30 states. AM’s mission is to deliver adaptable Public Health and turnkey health-care solutions and services built around the needs of the community.
AM LLC is seeking to hire a VP of Talent Acquisition. This is a fully remote position.
The VP of Talent Acquisition leads the Recruitment Team and function, and plays a key role in designing, refining, and implementing strategies and processes to attract and retain high-quality talent. The ideal candidate has a background in building an effective and efficient talent acquisition function. You are a natural leader and builder of high-performing teams. You possess the ability to build streamlined, and efficient processes that yield outcomes and help us to source and recruit team members as expeditiously as the business needs them. This person will work collaboratively to create and sustain a compelling candidate experience. This role requires experience and proven performance in delivering operational and strategic initiatives in talent acquisition and executing them at a high standard and with great sense of urgency. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who brings new ideas, process-methodology and best practices. You focus on results that add value. You are adept at business process re-engineering to establish a function focused on delivering excellence, while achieving the organization’s recruiting goals.
- Develop structured and streamlined (effective and efficient) TA framework
- Responsible for developing strategy and growth plan to ensure our organization has the right talent and critical skills in place to meet its business objectives.
- Responsible for enterprise growth of workforce to support emerging operational requirements and rapid delivery requirements.
- Responsible for developing TA dashboard and meaningful and accurate metrics that are reported on a bi-weekly, quarterly and annual basis. Metrics reported should include: # of open positions, Time to Fill, Cost to Fill, Recruiter Effectiveness, etc.
- Partner with the Executive team to draft employee branding campaign to focus on our mission and vision and attract talent
- Implement evidence-based TA techniques such as behavioral interviewing, including guides to ensure effective selection of top candidates.
- Lead effort to enhance LinkedIn presence that includes robust employee branding and position AM as employer or choice
- Provide oversight and ownership of the recruiting activities and platforms and onboarding processes/policies.
- Directly manage the talent acquisition function and recruitment pipeline strategies.
- Drive talent acquisition team accountability through meaningful KPIs and benchmarks that deliver on business needs
- Partners with Compensation team to create incentives to reward effective behaviors within recruiting team.
- Lead efforts to identify strategic leadership hires in public health and Health IT markets.
- In partnership with HR and Operations, work to create alignment across departments to elevate and promote existing talent from within organization.
- Use short, medium and long-term planning tools to provide oversight and direction to a growing organization.
- In partnership with HR, and Ops play active role in the development of AM LLC CORE (Program Career Opportunities, Recognition and Engagement strategy that includes a program for employees to explore opportunities internally, which increases employee engagement and retention
- Responsible for ensuring recruiting is compliant with all Federal, State and Local laws
- Partners with HRIS/HR on iCIMS enhancements, understanding the ownership over iCIMS resides with TA
- Build reasonable accommodations framework that includes documentation of requests to report on, to ensure we're receptive to candidate's requests for RA and partner with HR to ensure they're implemented.
- Maximize use of iCIMS and ensure AM TA team provides top-notch candidate experience e.g. implement candidate satisfaction survey, etc.
- Partner with HR to draft plan to create a robust employee onboarding program to set new employees up to succeed from Day 1
- Draft and implement strategy to ensure excellent candidate experience from TA team in all interactions and processes. Partner with exec team to ensure holistic EX is deployed.
- Oversee workforce scheduling strategy, forecasting, skills management, and intraday management.
- Lead workforce capacity planning, including demand forecasting and resource management.
- Manage partnerships with staffing agencies & Clinical staffing partners.
- Ensure organizational flexibility through Total Talent Management.
- Leverage Recruiting operations to efficiently and cost-effectively respond to market changes & competitive challenges.
- Manage and improve engagement w/ company's non-permanent and remote workforce (employees, contractors, freelancers, interns, & alumni.)
- Elevate TA alignment with Operations, HR, and Recruiting.
- Partner with HR to draft plan and lead future-planning for CEO succession, and strategically shape workforce for acquisition.
- Partner with HR on all exec recruitment and provide framework for ensuring new Executives are onboarded successfully and efficiently. Partner with HR to draft onboarding plans for sr. executives and provide framework for onboarding management level employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- 10-15 years of experience in recruiting/talent acquisition, including a minimum of 5 leading a team to success.
- Experience in health-related field and/or government contracting sector highly desired.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Familiar with Business Process Reengineering principles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth corporate environment.
- Strong detailed and conceptual thinking skills to analyze complex problems and propose solutions despite technical and operational constraints.
- Strong professional presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management, supervisory and communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with all employees, including those from diverse ethnic and educational backgrounds.
- Willingness to contribute to cultural diversity.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to foster the AM LLC core competencies, Business Acumen, Action Orientation, Teamwork, Decision Quality and Communication.
Note: Due to the high volume of applicants, we may be unable to respond to telephone or email inquiries, but we are reviewing and considering all applications in the order in which they were submitted on a rolling basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.