HR Business Partner, Experian Consumer Services (remote)
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity.
The HR Business Partner for Experian’s Consumer Services business will be a skilled HR leader with 6+ years of broad and progressive HR Strategic Partnership experience. You will be a skilled positioner by enabling the business to win in its market. You will build strong relationships of trust by having a proactive point of view, and you will be a navigator across our matrix organization. You will be a culture and change champion to drive the business forward, and you will be a highly effective communicator, with a highly collaborative work style.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with leadership to manage the development and deployment of a comprehensive, business-aligned, and outcomes-based talent strategy
- Coach people managers in building highly engaged, high performing teams while developing leadership capability and talent pipelines
- Monitor organizational performance and focus on aligning all HR services and programs with business needs, strategic goals, and ECS’ culture and values
- Implement business-solution programs to drive business results enhance business capability and ensure that talent is well positioned to meet business goals. Examples of types of programs include: leadership development, technical capability planning, employee engagement, and employee experience.
- Act as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to drive decisioning and develop solutions
- Collaborate with Human Resource Centers of Excellence to leverage expertise, data analytics, tools, consistency, and compliance in organizational change efforts.
- Develop and execute human capital plans to support performance management, talent development and organizational changes
What your background looks like
- 6+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience.
- A strong business with the capability to align impactful solutions through strong collaboration with HR Business Partners and people leaders across Experian Consumer Services
- Successful track record of delivering impactful HR programs and initiatives directly tied to strategic business goals.
- Adept at advising people leaders on HR related issues
- Demonstrated success in implementing changes using a consistent framework of reference
- Strong focus on integrated business solutions and analysis to support business strategy while using unique approaches to data.
- High level of self-initiative and sense of urgency coupled with a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to clearly articulate messages and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in executing talent management and talent acquisition processes
- Experience in working foe Direct-to-Consumer companies and working across global locations a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a Business-related discipline preferred; Master’s degree in a related discipline is desirable
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Three weeks of vacation (accrued), five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 10%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
This role will start out remote and can be 100% remote long term.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Your application has been successfully submitted.