Senior HR Business Partner, Uber for Business
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Uber for Business has one goal - to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
We are looking for an experienced Sr HR Business Partner to join the Global Leadership Team and develop/drive forward the Talent Strategy. The position is hyper critical to our mission, and will provide the right individual with the opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing organization.
What You'll Do
The right fit for this role is an accomplished Senior HRBP who thrives in a fast paced environment with a high level of ambiguity. Someone who is not afraid to disagree with our internal clients but does so with professionalism and grace. It's important that our Sr HRBP have strong knowledge of the Sales function including SIPs, and a keen understanding of what it takes to effectively partner with sales leaders to drive business success though our most important resource - our people.
- Solving complex organizational challenges through data driven solutions
- Influencing organizational design, employee development, performance management, succession planning and acquiring/retaining top talen
- Providing leadership coaching for driving and executing people initiatives
- Serving as a trusted advisor to senior management to further the success of our U4B teams, and the company as a whole
- Be knowledgeable about our business
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc.
- Minimum 10+ years professional, related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 10+ years professional, related experience as a Senior HRBP with organizations that operate with high velocity
- Minimum 5+ years supporting Sales Leaders in a relevant HR capacity
- Global HR experience
- Strong understanding of and experience with designing and implementing effective sales incentive plans
- Demonstrated success in cross functional partnerships in a matrix environment
- A track record of building partnerships with senior level business leaders providing HR consultation on strategic initiatives
- Unquestioned integrity with leadership presence, and confidence
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication + presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Master's in HR discipline or commensurate experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.