Director EITS HR Programs (Remote Opportunity in U.S.)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a high performing, externally “switched on” Director to lead various HR programs around Talent, Culture & Diversity for the Global Experian IT Services (EITS) organization. With both a strategic & strong execution focus, you will work with the EITS HR Leader to define and develop the talent, culture, and diversity strategy for EITS, you will be an expert collaborator and totally at ease working in a global matrixed organization.
You will be adept at juggling numerous responsibilities / projects at the same time and be comfortable influencing senior executives one minute and the next minute running a webinar for people managers or having an individual coaching session with a top talent.
The role will require strong collaboration with HR Business Partners, Global and Regional Talent colleagues and Senior Business Leaders. This is a great opportunity for a results-driven and experienced practitioner to be responsible for influencing, creating, and delivering impactful and innovative talent plans and programs in a growing, fast changing environment.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities
- With both a strategic & strong execution focus, work with the EITS HR Leader to define and develop the talent, culture, and diversity strategy for EITS
- Provide overall leadership and ownership of EITS Talent Management activities. Create a plan that identifies key talent for development and movement; work with HRBP’s and EITS leaders, as well as L&D leadership and TA Partners to build capability, fluidity, and retention across that talent pool.
- Provide overall leadership and management of the various HR programs like leadership development, mentoring, early careers, etc. across the EITS organization in a consistent manner while creating repeatable and scalable processes that align with Experian corporate expectations.
- Provide overall leadership and management of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI). We need to continue to strengthen and build a diverse workforce, one that better represents the societies, geographies, and markets within which we operate. In EITS we are particularly looking to improve women representation at more senior levels.
Core Focus Areas
- Lead and facilitate Talent Development & Succession planning for Global EITS. Manage the end-to-end talent review process through close collaboration with the HRBPs and drive/track robust development plans and actions for hi-potentials.
- Globally optimizing Career Development including tools, resources, and programs such as mentoring, leadership development
- Develop the strategy, actions, and execution of diversity, equity and inclusion plans including partnering with our DEI Network, and DEI Ambassadors to drive best practices, innovative approaches to help deliver against our aspirations.
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition on needs-based TA solutions and Early Career Programs. Develop the strategy, actions, and execution of early career programing, including further developing our Internship Program(s) and IT Graduate Program.
- Partner closely with EITS HR Leader to create a holistic approach to communication and engagement with senior leadership to maximize impact and influence to ensure alignment against program outcomes.
- Foster strong working relationships across departments and keep close, direct contact with HR Business Partners and COE’s to ensure that programs are delivering the expected business outcomes and contributing to strategic decisions and plans. Act as a communications conduit to sponsors and program steering committees and provide periodic status updates.
- Identify and manage issues and risks to closure; create risk mitigation plans and track progress.
- Recommend and implement changes that result from lessons learned or research on best practices; conducts program retrospectives.
- Supervisor to HR Programs Lead and manage the implementation of all EITS HR Programs and ad-hoc projects as needed.
This is a strategic, but very much a hands-on role with the benefit of working alongside great Talent & HR Business Partners. Ideally you will have senior level HR Business Partnering experience as this role is a true "Partner" role while also being subject matter expert in Talent Management. You will have a background delivering projects in complex environments and demonstrate strategic thinking capability.
- Related Bachelor’s degree. Advance degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Development or Effectiveness preferred or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- A minimum of 8+ years’ related experience within HR. Prior experience as an HR Business Partner preferred. Prior experience working in a Global organization preferred.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management type, DE&I needed. Prior experience leading/facilitating various HR programs is preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint is essential.
- Experience in prioritization of multiple projects. Ability to organize and prioritize workload for optimum efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to link content across several disciplines.
- Understanding of talent frameworks and ability to identify and engage in talent coaching conversations.
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management, and partner extremely well with others to get work done with and through others.
- Balance of tactical and strategic focus in all areas of accountability.
- High level of self-initiative, resourceful and relentless in finding answers.
- A sense of urgency coupled with a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in and help wherever necessary.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, matrixed environment and can operate with agility and flexibility.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting goals and objectives.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
All your nformation will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Your application has been successfully submitted.