Talent Attraction Manager - Corporate Recruiter
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You have at least 5+ years of corporate recruitment experience and enjoy working closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to establish recruitment strategies that attract world-class talent for a global, matrix environment. Even better, your experience includes recruiting top talent for positions ranging from manufacturing to engineering roles. As a strong team player, you will partner with Infineon's business leaders and internal organization for a positive candidate experience throughout the full talent acquisition lifecycle and hiring process. If you are wanting to join a team of fun, dynamic HR professionals then look no further! In your new role you will:
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to establish recruitment strategies to attract world-class talent in a high-growth region
- Perform full lifecycle talent acquisition including all phases from identifying initial requirements to negotiating/extending offers and support of onboarding activities
- Implement new and improved sourcing strategies and manage talent pipelining
- Recruit qualified candidates through a variety of resources, including: candidate database, job boards, social media, networking, and referrals
- Advise hiring managers on techniques to ensure candidate and hiring manager experience is exceptional
- Engage in project work with potential ownership of specific processes (i.e. University relations, Onboarding, Talent Marketing, etc.)
- Initiate and manage new-hire processes such as professional references, background checks, immigration work authorization/visa transfers, and oversee domestic and international relocation services
- Partner with internal organizations including HR business partners, compensation & benefits, shared services, finance, payroll, legal, compliance, etc.
You are a supportive team player, detail oriented and able to multi-task under tight deadlines. You are adept in conveying complex topics, professionally - within a large, global matrix organization. You successfully navigate in a fluid, fast-paced environment while enjoying partnering with your colleagues.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5+ years of corporate recruitment experience within a global organization
- Experience identifying and recruiting for manufacturing and engineering teams (preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to work and build rapport with candidates, employees and all levels of management
- Ability to understand and convey complexity in a polished and professional manner and to capture the attention of senior managers
- Remain focused on solutions, open, and flexible even when under pressure
- As a true team player, partner with your colleagues to make things better, faster, and more efficient. Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate in a fluid, fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon is requiring all new U.S. employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.