Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Provides human resources consultation and support to a designated business unit. Uses knowledge of various human resources functions, including staffing, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations to provide tactical human resources support to managers. Consults with management in the strategic planning process and development of human resources strategies that support the unit's business needs. Acts as a liaison to other human resources functions when necessary. Familiar with a variety of HR concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Compile and analyze data from HR activities and make recommendations for changes.
- Partner with managers and Associates to resolve HR issues and concerns.
- Ensure legal compliance and adherence to company policy.
- Handle day-to-day delivery of HR services locally for issues requiring face-to-face intervention.
- Coordinate with HR Shared Services to deploy HR solutions in the market/region
- Monitor Associate services provided in the field and support culture and engagement initiatives.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements to ensure success of the HR Shared Service Center.
- Assist managers with various HR activities including performance management, Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) related activities, training needs, and ad hoc requests.
- Collect and analyze data in assigned functional area pertaining to HR activities and compliance with employment law and company policies. Identify trends, perform root cause analysis on issues, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Help to maintain compliance with all regulatory entities.
- Participate in HR process improvement initiatives and special projects, as assigned.
- Associate’s degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, specifically in Human Resources or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in HR or a related field required
- Proficient knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), ADAAA, Joint Commission
- Possess strong data analysis and data querying skills, with the strong ability to compile and analyze data from multiple sources
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR®) or other National HR related certification is preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.