Director of Recruiting - Lewisville Home Office(s) - Human Resources
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is a highly visible leadership role that is responsible for developing and leading the overall strategy and execution of the Talent Acquisition Process at ResponsiveEd. This position works closely with Senior Leadership on candidate sourcing strategy, recruitment channels, and identification. It requires a thorough understanding of Texas K-12 education, campus needs, specific talent pools and innovation necessary to execute an aggressive talent acquisition strategy. This leader needs to be both highly strategic and a strong operator. They will introduce new and/or improved methodologies for attracting, assessing, selecting and onboarding the best talent for ResponsiveEd.
- Bachelor’s degree
- HR Certification (a plus)
- 5+ years’ experience leading, designing and/or implementing talent acquisition strategies
- Experience in customer-centric and services organizations responsible for high volume recruiting
- Strong management skills including the ability to effectively consult, negotiate, resolve conflict and influence change
- Experience developing and executing employment branding strategies
- Demonstrated experience in building high-performance teams, effective partnerships and collaborative stakeholder relationships at all organization levels
- Experience with current onboarding practices, tracking key metrics and managing dashboards
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities (KSAs)
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media and recruiting process workflows
- A good understanding of employment laws and regulations relevant to the recruitment function
- Ability to set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Effective project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a passion for personal learning and development to be able to grow with the company
- Knowledge in all recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, relationship management, and due diligence
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of all HR functions including compensation and benefits, employee relations, HRIS/HCM platform(s), and employment law and compliance
- Ability to confer easily will all levels of leadership
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong initiative and solid judgment skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office AND Google Suite applications
- Knowledge and practical use of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Knowledge and practical use of Social Media Recruiting
- Advanced user of technology to extend the recruiting efforts of the district
- Ability to travel to career fairs as needed
Responsibilities And Duties
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market expertise including a comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors.
- Ensure the organization is fully leveraging the Recruiting system.
- Assess and implement new talent acquisition systems, infrastructure, and tools which consistently deliver on strategic business objectives.
- Partner with Marketing to help drive a strong employment brand.
- Develop and execute talent acquisition strategies that achieve financial, operational and employee retention goals.
- Leverage social networking and other cutting-edge recruiting technologies and tools to connect with a broad and diverse talent network.
- Refine and manage a high volume, full lifecycle recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process that is efficient and offers a positive candidate experience from first contact through onboarding.
- Work to achieve talent acquisition metrics and goals including quality of applicant pools and hires, diversity, number of hires, time to fill, hiring manager and new hire satisfaction, cost-per-hire, turnover data and other data.
All equipment required to perform jobs duties and task previously described.
Physical / Environmental Factors
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsive Education Solutions considers applicants for all positions without regards to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, veteran or military status, disability, or any other legally protected status. ResponsiveEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.