People Partner Lead (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
People at Brex
The People Team at Brex keeps our company and culture growing. We’re curious, optimistic, and pragmatic - and work with our colleagues all across Brex to solve organizational challenges. We focus on bringing hardworking individuals to the company and providing the tools and resources to empower individual and team success. Above all, we help build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow and make an impact.
What You’ll Do
You will partner and consult directly with the business to deliver initiatives unlocking the full potential of its teams to accelerate their strategic priorities. You will drive significant business growth and make an immediate impact through your expertise in organizational design, human capital strategy, and leadership coaching.
- Provide partnership and support in the areas of organizational design, organizational development including succession planning, talent development, employee engagement, and change management
- Drive workforce planning initiatives and build capabilities needed to achieve the department vision and strategy
- Collaborate with others (People Team centers of excellence, cross-functional partners, your peers, etc.) to build world-class initiatives
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies
- Consult to respective business leaders and design custom solutions as needed
- Support any change management efforts the business may require
- 5+ years of experience in human capital strategy and organizational development ranging from career progression to executive coaching to talent development
- Experience with designing and implementing end-to-end change management plans inclusive of communications, training, sponsorship, and metrics.
- Ability to assess needs of the organizational structure, design a series of feasible options, and develop a plan to implement these changes.
- Comfort with work independently and autonomously to build and manage a project plan capturing key milestones, dependencies, and sources needs.
- Partner with the business as a thought partner and bring the voice of HR to the table
- Work autonomously and turn complex opportunities in into realistic and actionable plans
- Ramp up quick to build trust-based relationships with leadership and deliver value across the business
- Previous management consulting experience across a variety of industries and clients
Your application has been successfully submitted.