VP of People - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A newly created VP of People role has arisen with a Global FinTech start-up, currently in expansion mode as they continue to receive more funding. Working closely with the COO & Founder, you will assume sole responsibility for building and shaping the People function from ground up, and will form an integral part of the executive leadership team. The position is fully remote.
About the VP of People role:
- Serve as a strategic partner and influential contributor to the executive team.
- Implement and regularly review HR policies and practices, recommend improvements and ensure they are compliant, fair, and reasonable.
- Successfully implement strategic and innovative human capital solutions and systems supporting global business growth and transformation across departments.
- Help to build and lead a distributed organization to deliver best-in-class people operations – including recruiting and retention, onboarding, performance management, learning and development, orientation, and training.
- Drive the organization’s approach to people development, including rewarding and growing their high standards of performance while ensuring their leaders have the right tools to nurture their teams.
- 10-15 years of management experience in employee and leadership development, employee relations, HR operations, and compliance at high-growth technology organizations.
- Hands-on leader who has demonstrated the ability to attract, build and scale a highly motivated and talented People team in a high growth environment that will work as valued business partner to other departments.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and efficiently scale recruiting processes.
- Track record of developing innovative and forward-thinking talent strategies and initiatives, and successfully scaling a compelling company culture.
- Strong program/project management orientation to develop streamlined human resources programs and processes.
- Deep appreciation for the importance of team design and people alignment; and
- Dynamic and disciplined thinker with intellectual horsepower, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making a mark in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Inspires a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity and fun.
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility and character.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality and a willingness to go the extra mile.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Nick Louca on 212 704 9900 or at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.