Global HR Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who keeps the Dell Technologies organization robust and resilient? It’s our team of HR Business Partners who consult with executive leaders on organization design and development in line with our overall business strategy. We work in partnership with business units and divisions to identify and address the root causes of human resource issues and ensure compliance with corporate policy.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a HR Business Partner on our Digital IT team in Remote U.S.
What You’ll Achieve
As an HRBP with Dell you will consult and execute business strategy for global function and consult with business leaders on talent, leadership, business strategy, organizational development, rewards and culture. In this role you are viewed as a strategic business partner, change agent, and member of the line leadership staff. Responsibility for the end-to-end Human Capital solutions that advance the business agenda and drive company- wide core programs and initiatives including pay planning and rewards, performance management, executive calibration and leveraging leadership development
Direct the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group, identify and share root causes of human resource issues with relevant HR Centers of Excellent to shape global HR programs and policies.
- Scans and benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices and trends to influence the business and HR agenda
- Be viewed as a trusted HR consultant, change agent, and key influencer to the senior level global leadership team. Be the HR advocate and build strong HR brand among the business
- Deliver external insights on industry standards, best practices and trends to support business strategy as well as provide relevant and valuable internal analytics.
- Consult with business leaders on talent and development including resource forecasting, planning and pipelining; creating compelling diversity & inclusion agenda; successor planning and development; key talent career planning and development combined with skill / competency gap assessments; robust internal engagement and retention plan.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Psychology / Management or related field
- 10 years of experience in corporate environment in various HR roles managing a variety of multi-faceted HR programs, including, but not limited to: talent development, compensation planning, retention management, succession planning, company culture development.
- Proven and high-level ability to partner with and influence senior executive level leadership team.
- High level ability to build strong, professional relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Out-going personality combined with a can-do attitude.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: TBD
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R146863Job Function: Human Resources
Your application has been successfully submitted.