Director, HR Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for exceptional talent to serve as HR Business Partners to help us on our mission to change the world through digital experiences. We have opportunities across the country from our headquarters in San Jose (think all-electric office powered by clean, renewable energy), our historic office building in San Francisco, our Denver, Colorado and Lehi, Utah offices (for those skiers/snowboarders out there), our NYC office overlooking Times Square (best view for New Year’s Eve Party!), and other beautiful offices in locations including Boston, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, Austin, Portland, and ‘Remote City’ (for certain roles).
Our HR Business Partners are on the front lines every day making things happen across the organization so that we can continue to transform how people and brands tell their stories. We work together as One Team, embrace our differences, and have fun along the way. This is not an easy job but if you’re up for some challenging and meaningful work that impacts our customers, our communities, and everyone who experiences our products, this is absolutely the coolest HR job on the planet.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a trusted business partner and coach to senior leaders in the organization
- Work on big problems from critical organizational and people issues to identifying and developing our key leadership talent to culture and change management to putting Adobe for All into action
- Lead Employee Experience for the teams you support – you are the “Chief People Officer” for your business
- Be a leader throughout Adobe – speak up, keep it real, and agitate when necessary
- Speak “business” more than “HR” lingo
What You Need To Succeed
- A positive, can-do, attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organization
- Understand our business and how what you do will help us accelerate Adobe’s growth
- Creativity in your DNA– this is Adobe after all. We love to challenge the status quo, especially in HR!
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Brainpower – Adobe is packed with super-smart people
- When you think you are done, make it better.
- Be you! Being someone else all day is just plain exhausting.
- Ability to remain flexible and agile in an ever-changing environment along with a willingness to always be learning
- BA/BS degree (that is a “Bachelor of Science”) or equivalent practical experience
- HR or relevant experience (we value talent over experience)
- Leadership experience (we value talent and proven leadership)
- Sense of humor helps – ability to laugh at yourself is important especially in the world of HR 😊
- A burning passion to want to accomplish what most people might call “unreasonable expectations”
Your application has been successfully submitted.