Senior Technology Manager - People Enablement
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Who We Are
Description & Requirements
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
About This Team
The People Enablement Technology team is committed to enabling seamless, best in class experiences for our global workforce. Employing a best-in-class strategy for the moments that matter, our team supports a fully integrated tech stack: Workday (Core HCM), Dayforce (Workforce Management), Avature (career site, applicant tracking & candidate relationship management), as well as Docebo (Enterprise Learning), and integrations to downstream partners for benefits administration, payroll, etc
A Day In The Life
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business and technology (Retail Operations, FP&A, Labour Planning, Guest Education Centre + In-Store Experience, Finance, People & Culture) to plan, implement, and support technologies that enable business objectives
- Develop strategic plans, roadmaps, and business cases in collaboration with business partners and other technology leaders
- Lead and develop a team of project managers, architects, business & systems analysts, and engineers focused on delivery and support
- Partner closely with other People Enablement Tech Managers and architects to ensure new and existing solutions create a friction-free experience for our global employee base
- Lead efforts for new technology selection including Build vs Buy assessment, development of RFI/RFP, review, and evaluation through to final recommendation
- Research market and industry trends and recommend strategies and programs based on findings
- Work with project stakeholders to map business requirements to project deliverables, resource planning & project plans
- Proactively partner with stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and adoption of all new applications
- Vendor management of key software and services vendors
- Budget management including people, software, and services
- 8+ years of experience enabling key business priorities through the successful delivery & support of technology, and 4+ years as a people leader overseeing a broad range of talent across multiple work locations
- Strong preference for those with experience leading a technology team responsible for implementing, enhancing, maintaining PaaS/SaaS-based Core HCM, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance/Payroll, Scheduling, incentive compensation or other people operations systems in a heavily integrated environment
- Experience in managing complex delivery initiatives supporting a broad group of stakeholders in highly dynamic, global organizations; with a preference for those with experience in retail or similar industry with blended and distributed workforce (i.e. mix of salary, hourly, contingent workers)
- Proven track record in building & sustaining high performing team capable of driving technical modernization efforts in parallel to delivering on business commitments
- Strong track record of managing external vendors and service providers
- Experience driving adoption of technology through education, training, and other organizational change management strategies
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Your application has been successfully submitted.