Director Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bright Horizons is seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition to support our Field Organization. This Position is remote, preferably located in the State of NY, Texas. The Director of Talent Acquisition’s primary responsibility is to ensure the on-time delivery of quality talent for Center Operations Team in the Field, by successfully leading a dispersed team of highly productive field Talent Acquisition Partners and Sourcers. This role will work in close collaboration with the VP of Recruiting, and the Sr Director of Recruiting Operations, to expand and accelerate access to top talent through the optimization of strategic sourcing initiatives, leveraging an end to end understanding of full lifecycle recruiting to support Operations teams with their talent requirements. This role is charged with developing new processes, evaluating current organizational structure and basic operations. In addition, this leader will work with the Recruiting Operations team and HRIS team to adjust the current recruiting workflow so that it meets the needs of the business. The person in this role must be able to collaborate at all levels across the organization. You will be part of the team that enables the Bright Horizons Center Operations, by creating and implementing recruiting solutions that ensure the delivery of top talent on a regional scale for North America
Major Functions/ Responsibilities
- Drive the value of talent acquisition activities by leading strategic staffing discussions with business leaders and HR partners to appropriately and continually align recruiting objectives with evolving business objectives
- Full accountability for conceptualizing and overseeing the optimization, development and deployment of recruiting strategies with a focus on delivery and scale across center recruitment.
- Work in conjunction with the Recruiting Operations team to create, control, monitor and review KPIs weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly, ensuring alignment to business needs and Recruiting strategies. Measure the effectiveness of talent programs, which will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations
- Utilize Data to understand throughput and fallout rates at every stage of the recruitment process to ensure we consistently meet your target hiring dates.
- Hire, train, coach, and continuously develop members of the recruiting team to optimize performance, engagement, effectiveness, and retention
- Evaluate and improve strategy, processes, and success measures for talent acquisition team setting appropriate KPIs and metrics to determine success
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from job descriptions, training for hiring managers, interview process consistency as well as candidate experience leading into measurable improvement in availability and selection of diverse candidates into the organization
- Act as steward and advocate for Bright Horizon’s employment brand, with a focus on building and educating our markets on the experience of working at Bright Horizon’s
- Lead and/or partner with other members of the HR Leadership Team on ad hoc talent initiatives as necessary to drive a healthy and thriving base of employees
Decision Making Authority
- This role directly impacts the organization’s ability to find, engage and hire the best talent across North America. Works in collaboration with the entire TA leadership team to design and execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates, leveraging technology and continuous performance improvement.
- Decision Making – Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Influence – Regularly required to influence cross-functional teams.
- Impact- 1 of 5 NA Territories
- 10+ years of progressive recruitment experience managing a variety of talent acquisition programs, preferred
- 5 years of leadership experience preferred
- Experience leading Talent Acquisition teams in a high-velocity growth environment
- Successful track record creating innovative, progressive approaches to talent acquisition and candidate sourcing methodologies
- Rich understanding of recruiting funnel operations, enablement, and analytics; demonstrated ability to mentor recruiters to improve their performance using data
- Experience in workforce planning and developing long-term talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated success running D&I focused recruitment processes, training, partnerships and programming
- Ability to navigate organizations both vertically and horizontally
- Strong project management experience and ability to lead and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for building and executing strategic initiatives that span multiple departments or stakeholder groups
- Proficiency with Microsoft O365 and Workday are strongly preferred
- Experience with HR Analytics platforms and processes
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.