Senior Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hi, we’re findhelp. Nice to meet you.
We’re changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
We’re powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord we’d love for you to keep reading.
The Senior HRBP will provide primary HR generalist support to the business, including the alignment of critical business objectives and people strategies. This person will maintain an effective level of business literacy about each division's financial position, its strategic plans, its culture and its competition. This is a critical role on the People Operations team and will lead and participate in developing programs and policies in the following functional areas: Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, Training and Development, Engagement and On-boarding.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Mentor and develop managers; Proactively guide your managers to be the strongest people leaders they can be and help maintain the culture by coaching managers to hold their teams accountable and maintain an inclusive team culture
- In collaboration with the VP of People Operations and team, and business leaders, to ddevelop and support change management activities and ensure organizational design and effectiveness are aligned to business strategy, culture, and performance goals
- Oversee and investigate all employee relations matters as they relate to federal, state and local employment and civil rights laws
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Manage and assist in resolution of complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and HR policies related to day-to-day management of employees in the home territory, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Analyze overall trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to ascertain gaps to address, and develop solutions, programs and policies
- Identify training needs for departments and individual executive coaching needs
- Provide guidance and input on departmental restructures, workforce planning, succession planning
- Assist with total compensation and reward programs recommendations and implementation
Experience You Bring:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in resolution of complex employee relation issues
- Strategic thinker with an ability to coach senior leaders through leadership decisions and challenges
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, respective employment laws
- Excellent client management and business literacy skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Proven experience managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience working in environment with international objectives
- Ability to understand issues domestically and internationally and communicate effectively with internal clients
- Flexibility, availability and ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Self-directed and motivated
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We value being together
We believe being together enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
You can expect to be in-office if you’re applying in cities we currently have offices (Austin, TX and Denver, CO).
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
-Unconscious bias training for every team member
-Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) committee
Findhelp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran status and socio-economic upbringing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.