Talent Acquisition Partner - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner - Remote (United States)
Cornerstone OnDemand, one of the fastest growing SAAS companies in the country as well as the #1 midsize company to work for in LA (Glassdoor) has an outstanding opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join its Talent Acquisition Team. The successful candidate will be a vital part of our mission to identify and attract exceptional talent and will be a valued partner in multiple business units. You will have the chance to work with experts in the field, grow your career and learn from the best, as well as define your own strategy for success.
In this role you will…..
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, LinkedIn, user groups, referrals, networking, web sourcing, and management of external submissions
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to learn about their hiring needs and team goals
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates, fully source their histories, and build recruiting plans to bring the most qualified onboard
- Call, screen and qualify candidates and assist them through the recruitment process. Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout entire recruitment process
- Drive offer process - including compensation recommendations, extending offers and closing candidates
- Work with the HR Business Partner(s) and client groups to consult on specifics for the position, leveling/compensation strategy, visa sponsorship, and market trends
- Educate/train hiring managers and client management on recruiting processes, use of recruiting software systems, hiring manager responsibilities and current market trends/realities, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices
- Document all recruiting related activity in applicant tracking system
- ...and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have……
- BA/BS Degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience
- In-house Recruiter experience
- Prior experience may include recruiting for software, sales, services, finance or technology roles.
- Ability to source strong talent using LinkedIn or other recruiting platforms
- Experience with candidate negotiations including compensation recommendations, extending offers, and closing candidates
- Experience reviewing, dispositioning, scheduling and reporting on candidates within an ATS
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, HR, and candidates
- A background to excel and thrive in a busy and challenging environment
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience recruiting in Finance or sales is a plus
- Experience in both Agency and In-house recruiting
- Strong ability to multi-task recruiting and project work at the same time
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy with Microsoft Office and web-based recruiting applications
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing techniques and leveraging social media to attract candidates
- Knowledge or passion about technology and Human Capital Management industry
- Diversity specific recruiting
- Ability to think outside the box and own your book of business to include suggesting ways to improve processes.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
What We Do
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on Linkedin , Comparably , Glassdoor , and Facebook !
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your application has been successfully submitted.