Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you passionate about building innovative teams?
If so, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our growth within our business units. Those areas include Research & Development, Cloud Software Engineering, Professional Services, and Care/Support. The Talent Partner is well versed on talent within a technology company with a strong track record of networking and finding diversity talent for a fast-paced, progressive, and growing organization.
Why Work For Genesys
- We are experiencing HYPER growth so come along for the ride.
- We are creating a new Industry Category in Customer Experience as a Service so come help us become the leader.
- Work with a highly passionate team that is focused on hiring the very best and hiring the talent to drive company initiatives.
- Be part of our team of experts within a tech recruiting pod knowledgeable about hiring within these functions.
- Manage the hiring process ensuring excellent candidate experience and manager satisfaction and demonstrate a best-in-class experience.
- Attend events (virtually during Covid) to drive our talent brand and become an expert in technical hiring.
- You love to source technical talent and know just the places to go for passive talent.
- You love to dig in and understand profiles to ensure you provide excellent profiles and be part of a highly effective and fun team
What You Need To Have
- A sourcing expert with a track record of finding top talent for roles that involve the use of technology. (big plus would be coming from another cloud software company)
- Work closely with the DE&I team to ensure Genesys continues to hire strong diversity for all departments
- Highly driven individual with experience hiring the best and providing qualified and diverse candidates
- Experience influencing hiring managers regarding best practices in the recruiting process, interviewing, and selection
- Demonstrated experience in providing clear and professional written and verbal communication
- A strong social media presence and the ability to create and drive social engagement
- Understand hiring technical talent within the cloud/AI/digital environment is a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time.
Genesys encourages everyone who can get vaccinated to get vaccinated; it’s the most empathetic thing we can do for our own health and the health of those around us. At this time, Genesys does not require new hires be fully vaccinated. However, where legally permissible, Genesys will only welcome vaccinated employees back to Genesys Offices as these reopen. Those who are not vaccinated at that time may continue to work remotely if the nature of their job allows it. Customer-facing employees will need to follow customer guidelines.
As our Covid-19 task force and internal teams plan to reopen our global offices, the policies and procedures will continue to be updated.
Every year, Genesys® orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Through the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize Experience as a Service℠, our vision for empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.