Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Lime is adding a two HR Business Partner to join our People team! In this role, you will be a critical player to our team by supporting our rapidly growing organization. You will report into our Senior HR Business Partner and will partner cross-functionally across our global organization to establish rapport, trust, confidence, and credibility with leadership and our employees.
One of the HR Business Partners will support our Operations function and the preferred location for this position is San Francisco Bay Area or other pacific time zone locations. The second HR Business Partner will provide support to our Corporate function and the preferred location for this position is Chicago or other central or eastern time zone locations.
The ideal candidate is a natural bridge-builder, team player, problem solver, and sound counselor. You enjoy supporting employees in their career journeys while building an environment where everyone feels welcome and part of the team.
If the above resonated with you and you have experience working within a rapidly growing global organization and the ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments, this may be the right opportunity for your next career move!
The preferred locations for this position are San Francisco Bay Area or other pacific time zone locations. The role cannot be performed in Colorado.
About the role:
- Support our Finance and Legal teams
- Provide strategic guidance to management and employees across a wide-range of HR matters spanning the full employee life-cycle
- Serve as a thought partner to the business and within the HR team on a variety of strategies and programs including performance management, organizational design, succession planning, and talent reviews
- Proactively translate business needs into HR solutions Lead and support the execution of HR programs, tools, metrics and analytics
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct effective, objective investigations
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., compensation review, organizational design, performance management, training, etc.)
- Significant hands-on involvement in daily HR activity and ad hoc projects
- 6+ years of HR experience coupled with an analytical mindset and proven experience in using data to influence and inform decision making
- Experience working within a rapidly growing global organization; operations-focused workforce experience a plus
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments, sometimes with very short timelines
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to be transparent and direct while having a respectful interface
- Experienced within MS Excel or Google Sheets required
- Knowledge of G Suite/Google Workspace preferred
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Lime's mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world's leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.