This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Primary Job Responsibilities
Description and Requirements
- Serve as a trusted adviser to internal stakeholders by developing solid relationships at all levels
- Identify, integrate, and deliver effective HR services like talent management and development, organizational design and effectiveness change management, strategic consultation and coaching, and employee engagement strategies
- Serve as an ambassador of talent management and provide development coaching to leaders
- Collaborate with fellow HR colleagues around the world on talent initiatives for the business
- Partner closely with HR Centers of Excellence (CoEs) and global HR teams to ensure the successful design and implementation of HR solutions and programs across customer groups
- Consult and coach customers around our total rewards philosophy and its application to guide quality decisions
- Use our tools and knowledge and other information sources to identify business trends and ensure that appropriate CoE solutions are in place to support
- Advise customers regarding promotion and career progression decisions, including effects on organizational design
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Experience as a strategic HR business partner in a high-tech or high-growth business with global reach
- Demonstrated history of inspiring senior level customers globally to adopt best practices in HR
- Ability to guide leaders through organizational effectiveness, design, and change initiatives
- Compelling and naturally persuasive communication skills with the ability to influence the direction of the ultimate outcome in a collaborative manner; ability to communicate decisions in a style that reflects a team-oriented culture
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company
- Solid executive presence with excellent communication and operational instincts; good strategic skills and sound business judgment
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple projects simultaneously with a solid focus on results
- Dynamic leadership and interpersonal skills including persuasion, coaching, facilitation, and conflict resolution
- Proven experience working with global HR counterparts and supporting global team structures in a rapidly changing and complex work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
For US applicants: Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated by January 18, that means individuals must receive the final dose of a 2-dose vaccine (e.g., Moderna or Pfizer) or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine by January 4, 2022. This applies to all US based employees and contractors, including remote employees and interns. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022 or during your new employment orientation (for individuals with hire dates after January 4, 2022), or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
- Morrisville - North Carolina - United States of America
Your application has been successfully submitted.