HR Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Facebook is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our Tech organization. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization.
- Provide HR programmatic support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and development, leadership coaching, and team building that support change and growth
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Execute on talent management strategies to support a team’s growth and individual development plans
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR community
- 6+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Experience supporting Technical teams
- BA/BS degree preferred
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.