People Operations Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we support the delivery of efficient, scalable, and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs to Facebookers. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and have the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers. The People Operations Partner, part of Facebook's Global People Operations team, will work to deliver outstanding employee experiences and seek to improve employee lifecycle processes. This role will provide consultative services across a variety of key moments in the employee lifecycle, identify trends and gaps in our people processes, and surface these insights to translate them into meaningful improvements. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, client service mindset and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence. They will also have a strong ability to navigate ambiguity, operate independently, and exercise sound judgment while navigating complex employee scenarios.
- Create and maintain partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, Employee Relations specialists, Operational Process Owners and other specialty HR Operations teams (recruiting, compensation, finance, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS)
- Provide direct HR operational support to employees as they navigate key moments of their lifecycle journey
- Facilitate resolution of complex cases that require consultation to ensure a seamless experience
- Enhance the deployment and delivery of people programs and processes by synthesizing themes from employee consultations and surfacing actions to improve experiences
- Maintain a global mindset and identify collaborative opportunities with regional partners
- Lead and influence change management with cross-functional stakeholders as the People Operations organization evolves and scales
- Contribute to ongoing or ad-hoc projects as determined by the needs of the company
- 4+ years People Operations/Human Resources experience or equivalent experience focused on customer service delivery
- Experience in providing consultative support directly to employees around key lifecycle segments (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, leaves of absence and offboarding)
- Experience working on projects focused on the enhancement of the employee experience through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Effective communication and influencing skills, with the knowledge to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across all levels, functions, and geographies
- Experience analyzing and communicate complex concepts, understand trends, and develop recommendations for actions based on the analysis
- Experience working independently and as part of a distributed team and maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Experience at a fast-paced, high growth tech company
- Experience with Workday or HRIS system
- Experience in Shared Services and/or as an HR Generalist
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.