People Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are excited to make our first hire to help us stand up a People Operations team at Windfall Data. Ideally, you have six to eight years of people operations and human resources management experience, in both a larger, more established company and a startup. You have had exposure to various areas of HR including recruiting, onboarding, compensation & benefits, compliance, employee relations, and performance management. We need someone who can manage our current processes while identifying and executing on opportunities to improve the existing processes. This role reports to the SVP of Business Development & Operations and will be an individual contributor initially.
Our mission is to determine the net worth of every person on the planet. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Be the primary day-to-day contact for all employees and handle various employee requests in partnership with our PEO provider
- Manage new hire process from offer letter to onboarding and orientation
- Support recruiting by drafting job descriptions, conducting market research, and as needed, sourcing candidates in partnership with recruiters
- Review existing HR policies and procedures, identify gaps and areas of improvement, and implement changes
- Lead compliance efforts by staying current with laws and regulations, and implementing new processes
- Identify ways to improve the employee experience
- Be a trusted resource to senior executives and managers
- 6+ years of generalist HR or People Operations experience
- Bachelor's degree from a top program or equivalent demonstrated success
- Experience building a People Operations function in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and seek guidance when appropriate
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive goals and outcomes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Knowledge of relevant local, state, and federal laws
- Familiarity with various HR systems and tools including Sequoia (payroll and HRIS) and Lever (ATS)
- SHRM-CP or similar certification
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data provides contextual analytics and modern wealth intelligence to data-driven organizations, putting customers’ databases in a contextual framework so they can make critical strategic decisions. Powered by AI, Windfall’s contextual analytics platform provides a 360-degree view of the database to accelerate workflows and drive better performance. More than 700 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by En Pointe, EPIQ Capital Group, Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.