Vice President, Talent Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic, and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to build a best in breed, full lifecycle, modern talent acquisition function from the ground up. You will leverage your creative, innovative, stakeholder management and analytical skills to build our employer brand, create an exceptional candidate experience, partner with internal stakeholders to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that result in a diverse hiring pool all while leading a high performing recruitment team built to scale.
What You Will Do
- Take pride in building a passionate, stakeholder-driven, high performing team of Talent Advisors and Sourcers
- Scale TA processes, tools and team to support growth and drive results with metrics driven outcomes.
- Build a loved and authentic employer brand that represents the values and highlights the culture of our organization through recruitment marketing and social recruitment initiatives
- Drive talent acquisition outcomes by developing and executing sourcing strategies that result in a diverse workforce and meets hiring velocity
- Proactively work with senior leaders to conduct workforce planning and provide an exceptional experience for internal hiring teams
- Ensure the right infrastructure, processes tools and resources are in place
- Develop TA metrics to measure efficient and effectiveness of hiring processes on an ongoing basis.
- Create a thoughtful, clear metrics-driven approach that tracks, monitors and evaluates the impact and effectiveness of team, project and initiatives.
- Strategically leverage and manage third party relationships
- Lead with a candidate experience mindset
- Partner with Talent Operations team and Talent Support and Partnership team on internal mobility and succession planning
- Benchmark and prioritize TMP’s Diversity Hiring Maturity ensuring diverse talent is cultivated and provide with an experience that minimizes bias
- Operate as a key organizational People leader
- Serve as an evangelist and example of TMP values
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10 or more years of progressive recruitment experience to include previous experience building and leading talent teams. Experience working in high growth, RPO/BPO and or tech culture would be an advantage
- 3 or more years of employer brand, recruitment marketing, social recruiting experience
- Previous experience successfully implementing sourcing strategies that allowed organizations to attract diverse talent and quickly scale
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, analyzing, leveraging and communicating relevant recruiting data
- In depth experience optimizing ATS functionality to drive a tech-enabled people strategy
- Experience managing key stakeholder relationships through the business
- Focus on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- Motivated by challenges and bring a positive tone, and an eye for solutions that meet the business where they are.
- Deep understanding of rapidly changing work environments and cultures. Must be confident and able to thrive in ambiguous and high-growth environments, and be able to engage and drive value proactively
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously and working in an environment that requires flexibility – includes experience developing/delivering presentations or having discussions across a variety of audiences
Why You’ll Love Working For TMP
- Competitive Compensation
- Career pathing
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Family planning benefits through Progyny
- Generous PTO (that people actually use!)
- 401K match
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible team that will respect you, support you and champion your work
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work from Home stipend
- Pet insurance
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.