Senior HR Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The People team enables Snap’s continued success by hiring great people, helping them grow, rewarding them, and building healthy and productive workplaces. The People Team is composed of Talent, Total Rewards, IDEA, Data & Analytics, People & Recruiting Operations, Council, and Employee Relations. Together, they collaborate with the business to reinforce our values of Kind, Smart, and Creative across our global offices, every day. This team empowers everyone at Snap to do their best work, be themselves, and feel part of a cohesive, global community.
We’re looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner to join the People Team!
- What you’ll do:
- Serve as the key HR leader supporting various teams across multiple locations
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure employee and business needs are met, focusing on organizational design, change leadership, and talent management
- Recommend, develop, and implement new HR processes as required to grow the business
- Influence business and talent initiatives that support our short and long-term business goals, including driving practices that enable high performance and operational excellence
- Provide counsel and guidance on complex employee matters
- Act as an executive coach for key clients and leaders; hold a high bar for leadership values and behaviors
- Influence and/or deploy practices to increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Model and reinforce our cultural values of being kind, smart, and creative
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to coach leaders on personal and team development
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects; demonstrates initiative and manages multiple, competing priorities
- Knowledge of and experience with Snap Inc products
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in HR, IR or similar field
- Experience in HRLDP or similar development program experience
- HR experience in a tech start-up or high growth company
- Experience providing HR business partner support to sales, revenue, operations, and/or customer operations teams
- Experience designing and deploying HR systems and processes
- Experience with core HR domains, including performance management, organizational design, talent management, compensation, and employee relations
- Experience influencing and advising executive leadership on talent and employment matters
- Experience with people data analytics; ability to influence with data
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com .
Our Benefits : Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
Your application has been successfully submitted.