Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*OPEN TO REMOTE WORK ARRANGEMENTS
As the fastest growing outsourcing solution in North America, SupportNinja is redefining the BPO space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”.
What does this mean?
We are more than just a call center - we challenge the status quo with the greatest people and the latest technology. SupportNinja provides a personalized, modern and ethical approach that allows us to provide faster, smarter support than our competitors.
We work with some of the world's most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits.
Our client roster includes Sports Illustrated, HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, SeatGeek, and more. SupportNinja is one of the 100 fastest growing private companies in the US, one of the fastest growing companies to come out of Austin, a recipient of the Austin A-List Awards, and has been listed as a Best Place to Work.
Join us in our quarterly retreats, our welcoming office spaces, and see why we double in size year after year!
Chief People Officer
- The Chief People Officer is responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of our global human resources department.
- Directs and provides consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, like compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations, etc. as well as supervising the interview, hiring, and training processes.
- Uses analytical data and observes the workplace to provide long-term solutions and the necessary resources for employees to succeed.
- Creates and implements SupportNinja’s Global expansion strategy.
- Owns all Human Resource related metrics such as, but not limited to, attrition, new hires, eNPS, and member performance, and contributions and leads projects that will directly improve the said metrics
- Directs all HR and Recruitment functions for the entire company.
- Runs all compliance activities for the company, with special attention to global employment law
- Leads all strategic talent planning activities in the company, such as skills gap analysis, succession planning and job design
- Collaborates with Reviews project under the Health & Safety committee in relation to the implementation of related policies and programs as prescribed by the Department of Labor and Employment - Occupational Safety and Health unit
- Identifies opportunities to improve company culture via employee engagement and provides doable yet high impact action items to cultivate a strong, vibrant employee climate suitable to encourage and reflect the company’s core values.
- Partners with the Training & Quality department on identifying learning opportunities for all employees, not limited to professional development such as personal/creative areas.
- Prepares, analyzes, conducts and presents periodic business reviews essential to performance tracking, whenever necessary
- Develops strategies for the resolution of human resource problems such as inappropriate employee behavior and special performance issues, etc.
- Evaluates regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and applies improvements; implements, manages, and assesses operation processes and procedures under the standards and procedures set out by the organization.
- Collaborates with the Recruitment Department in improving talent acquisition projects.
- Coordinates effectively, efficiently, and clearly with Admin Departments like Recruitment, Training, Office Services, IT, and others to ensure client onboarding and retention is seamless
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Reviews financial information and adjusts operational budgets to promote profitability
- 10+ years in the field of Human Resources, with a variety of experiences across several HR disciplines
- 8+ years experience leading HR teams in high-growth companies
- BPO experience a plus but not required
- Human Resources certification as a senior HR practitioner, such as an SPHR, SPHRi, SHRM-SCP.
- Deep expertise in best practices in International Human Resources
- Broad understanding of employment law, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation, and benefits;
- Experience working with highly distributed, multi-cultural teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.