Director, Remote Employee Experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
About the job
Our vision at Facebook is to help employees do the best work of their careers, no matter where they’re working from. The future of work at Facebook will be more flexible and distributed, as people collaborate across offices and remote roles. This requires rethinking how we work together, and we need a leader who can help design and build key elements of the employee experience for remote work.The Director, Remote Employee Experience will successfully partner with our people, products and facilities teams to bring a cutting-edge lens to the employee experience in a hybrid world. This leader will be responsible for designing our remote employee experience, and bringing refreshed elements of the remote employee experience to life, through deep working relationships with many cross-functional partners.
- Creatively define the next-generation of benefits and amenities for remote workers in partnership with our compensation and benefits teams
- Reinvigorate our onboarding process to meet the needs of remote workers in partnership with our onboarding team
- Map the end to end remote employee experience in partnership with our Employee Experience Design team
- Influence the design of our digital experience in partnership with our people products team
- Use research and data to identify high potential areas of investment in the employee experience, build influence for suggested strategies, and measure success
- Keenly monitor the market landscape to understand how the remote employee experience is developing across the startup and tech worlds
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports to develop a portfolio of prioritized employee experience investments and execute on complex project plans
- Collaborate closely with owners of programs that define the employee experience at Facebook
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with business and HR leaders to influence the people strategies and drive to decisions in a complex, rapidly evolving environment
- Create crisp, logical problem statements enable a wide range of partners to share perspectives and drive to decisions. Facilitate collaboration sessions to ensure we capture Facebook’s best thinking. Use strong communication to design, strategize, influence, project manage and execute
- Act as a member of the People Experience team
- 12+ years experience in people or employee experience related topics
- Demonstrated results building and sustaining complex cross-functional relationships
- Demonstrated results building creative strategies with human needs at the center
- Experience with stakeholder management, program design/management, and change management
- Experience thinking creatively and prototyping new ideas
- Experience operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated experience navigating a fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated track record of problem solving
- BA/BS degree or equivalent HR work experience
- Experience working in the technology industry or advising technology companies as a consultant
- Experience working with researchers and using data to drive decision making
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Your application has been successfully submitted.