Employee US Onboarding Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Team
Miro is seeking a contractor to support the employee Onboarding Team in the US as we navigate a time of high growth. Reporting to our Onboarding Learning Program Manager, you’ll support coordination and execution of our onboarding programs for new Mironeers in the 4 US hubs. As part of the Culture Pods, you will work closely with Mironeers globally across both our continuous improvement-based “People Ops Team” and our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team” to support Niro new hires.
About the role
In this contract role of US Onboarding Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination of, and process improvement for all onboarding processes in the US, while also ensuring that all Miro newcomers have an engaging, connecting, and inclusive onboarding experience.
What you’ll do
- Quarterly, schedule live Cultural Onboarding sessions for two cohorts per month for all Miro regions. Track attendance of newcomers in cultural sessions. Identify opportunities to use systems to automate scheduling and attendance tracking.
- Coordinate the Onboarding 360 Survey and Feedback processes for approximately 20-30 newcomers each month. This includes end-to-end communication with newcomers, running reports, and collaborating with stakeholders on process improvement.
- Coordinate coursework assignments for eLearning assets to 70 new hires each month, using LMS software (WorkRamp). Assign courses, send reminders, and provide reporting on participant progress.
- Communicating with 20-30 newcomers during pre-boarding via Sapling and email to answer questions and request information.
- Provide support for our main Onboarding Tool, Sapling, including but not limited to: updating and curating content and processes, and supporting stakeholders in building and maintaining workflows, and working with IT/People Business Technology Manager on troubleshooting technical issues with team members.
- Bi-weekly order and ship swag for 20-30 new US Mironeers.
- Bi-weekly schedule and host weekly check-in calls with 20-30 US newcomers.
- In collaboration with other team members, drive continual improvements and automation of our onboarding programs based on data and feedback.
- Build open and trusting relationships with stakeholders - Managers, newcomers, functional leads, etc to help ensure adoption of onboarding programs and services.
What you’ll need
- Experience and passion for coordinating programs
- High level of customer focus and empathy
- Ability to build open and trusting relationships for collaboration
- Highly organized, self-driven problem solver
- Great communication skills
- Passion for learning
- Flexibility with hypergrowth
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.