Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you are seeking to join a stable and established organization with high employee and patient satisfaction ratings, then Tri-City Cardiology is for you! Tri-City Cardiology has been serving the healthcare needs of the East Valley for over 40 years.
We are searching for an HR Manager to join our dynamic team! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment for a company that truly cares about the service provided to their patients and putting quality care first, this may be an ideal position for you!
Tri-City Cardiology has a vision “To be among the best providers of cardiovascular care in the entire country and be a place where employees want to work, patients want to receive care and physicians want to practice.”
Consistent with our vision, we constantly strive to improve our employee satisfaction. Tri-City Cardiology has been voted a Top Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal. Annual employee satisfaction surveys are conducted to obtain feedback on how we can continue to make Tri-City Cardiology the best place to work.
- Position Location: East Mesa/Admin Office (Power & Main)
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
This position manages the day to day operations of the Company’s human resources department and is responsible for the planning, administration, direction, coordination and supervision of the human resource functions. The incumbent in this role provides an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality and standards. This position works collaboratively to effectively implement human resource policies, programs and practices. This position is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals. The incumbent in this position has direct reports.
- Manages and directs all aspects of the human resources functions.
- Supervises the recruitment and staffing function.
- Responsible for organizational department planning. Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development.
- Manages the performance management and improvement systems. Coordinates the annual review, preparation and administration of the organizations compensation program. Maintains listing of approved practice positions along with assigned salary grade levels.
- Responsible for design and implementation of human resource policies, employee handbook. Communicates changes in policies and procedures and notifies the administration team of deviations from policy
- Manages the employee relations function for the organization. Conducts exit interviews to determine reasons for separation and reports summarized results to the management team.
- Responsible for benefits administration, compliance and audits. Administers health and welfare plans including enrollments and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Communicates regularly with all departments to keep manager/supervisor abreast of company/department changes or issues. Assists and advises company managers and supervisors about Human Resource issues.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures the organization’s compliance. Responsible for compliance with Federal and State legislation pertaining to all personnel related matters. Complies with all OSHA, HIPAA and other related regulations, laws and policies. Maintains up to date personnel files with applicable legal requirements. Consults with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing and leading the human resources staff including: interviewing, hiring, training, developing, directing work and processes, managing performance, recognizing, and rewarding employees. Manages employee complaints and grievances and discipline. Apportions work among members of the team. Completes 90 day and annual employee reviews on time, facilitates completion of 30 day new hire reviews. Achieves patient, employee and physician satisfaction initiatives.
- Responsible for retirement plan administration. Administers the retirement plans including enrollment, terminations, plan design, audits and compliance. Processes required documents through payroll and investment company to ensure accurate recordkeeping and proper deductions.
- Manages the payroll functions of the practice.
Note: The essential functions outlined in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements of the position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, business or a related field is required.
- Minimum five years of human resources experience is required.
- Minimum three years of experience in supervision required.
- A proven record of recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Ability to develop and/or maintain an employee oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development and high performance.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and other position specific software.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Energy with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily while being congenial to employee manager and physicians.
- Typing 40 wpm
- Human Resource experience in a healthcare field is preferred.
- HR certification is preferred.
In addition to fostering a positive work environment with internal career growth opportunities for our employees, we offer a generous comprehensive Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Monday-Friday work schedules
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage (1st of the month following 60 days of employment)*
- 401(k) retirement plan*
- Paid Time Off (PTO)*
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays*
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance*
- Supplemental Insurance*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for quarterly bonus incentives*
- Employee discount program offering exclusive pricing to thousands of retailers
*Available for full-time, regular employees of Tri-City Cardiology after meeting certain eligibility requirements
Tri-City Cardiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal employment opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
For more information about career opportunities with Tri-City Cardiology, please visit our website: www.tricitycardiology.com
About Tri-City Cardiology
At Tri-City Cardiology, patient satisfaction is a top priority. Our team of physicians and staff are dedicated to providing high quality care and outstanding patient service so that every encounter is a positive experience! To maintain the highest degree of patient confidence, the practice relies on the Press Ganey system for scoring patient satisfaction.
Each of our board-certified physicians are dedicated to bringing only the best cardiovascular care to their patients based on clinical guidelines established by their specialty boards and fellowship programs. Each one is a leader in his or her field of specialty, many earning the distinction of “Top Doctor” recognition by Phoenix Magazine since the practice was established in 1979. As graduates from some of the nation’s leading medical schools and fellowship programs, the Tri-City Cardiology team of physicians enjoys a national reputation for excellence and achievement.
Your application has been successfully submitted.