This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tesla’s Pre-Employment Associate will provide best in class service to the broader Recruiting and HR Compliance organizations. As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for supporting business initiatives within Recruiting and HR Compliance. This includes a variety of functions from pre-employment assessments (background checks and drug screens), recruiting event support, launching pilot programs and new hire onboarding. You’ll work with team members who prioritize exceptional service to recruiters, hiring managers and to each other, with timely follow-up and follow-through, thoroughness in your work product and attention to detail.
- Play a key role in managing onboarding, the pre-employment assessment process and special projects
- Initiate pre-employment assessment requests and ensure results are returned, reviewed, and reported to appropriate stakeholders
- Accurately enter data into our applicant tracking system daily for all candidate updates
- Review drug screen and background results from vendors and update all appropriate systems
- Escalate issues and exception requests to upper management
- Manage a high volume of recruiter inquiries and ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Monitor alias inbox and respond to candidate inquiries in a timely manner
- Conduct regular audits to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Expedite screenings that have been in process for a long period
- Maintain strict confidence of employee information and personal data
- Assess, recommend and implement process improvements as needed
- Respond to ad hoc requests from internal and external compliance teams
- Support various projects on an as needed basis to meet business demands
- Four-year degree in a related field preferred or relevant experience and at least two years of experience working in a high-growth company fast-paced environment
- Effective problem-solving and deductive reasoning skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Polished and professional demeanor with effective interpersonal skills
- Able to juggle multiple priorities at once while remaining calm
- Must be a team player and encompass company values
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Competent skills to produce accurate and well-presented reports, tables and spreadsheets
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Must be able to adapt to change and shifting priorities
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.